Gores Group Buys Texas Fiber Network
- The Gores Group acquires Slovenian manufacturer. // Regional Today;3/10/2014, p3
The article reports that investment firm The Gores Group and Technology4Medicine LLC have closed on the acquisition of Fotona d.d., manufacturer of high performance lasers for medical dental aesthetic and gynecological applications based in Slovenia.
- Harris Broadcast sold to Gores Group for $225mn. // TVB Europe;Dec2012, p4
The article informs that Harris Corp. has reached an agreement to sell its broadcast communications unit to an affiliate of The Gores Group LLC for 225 million U.S. dollars.
- DISC DISTRIB'S SOLD. Morris, Christopher // Daily Variety;9/2/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 43, p9
The article reports that the Alliance Entertainment Corp., the largest wholesale distributor of DVDs, CDs and videogames in the U.S. has been acquired by the equity companies Gores Group LLC and Platinum Equity LLC due to financial pressure and bankruptcy.
- Equity firm acquires U.S. Farathane. // Rubber & Plastics News;1/26/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p0021
The article reports on the acquisition of Auburn Hills, Michigan-based injection molder US Farathane Corp. by Gores Group LLC, a Los Angeles, California-based private equity firm, for more than $100 million.
- Gores Adds On Peco II Inc. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that Galion, Ohio-based Peco II Inc., a power conversion company, will be acquired by the Gores Group LLC in a 17 million U.S. dollar add-on acquisition to its Plano, Texas-headquartered portfolio company Lineage Power Holdings Inc.
- Gores Group Closes On $1.3 Billion Fund. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/2/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p11
The article reports on the $1.3 billion fund committed by Gores Group in Los Angeles, California. Gores Capital Partners II has closed a billion fund that will be used to acquire mature technology, industrial and telecommunication services companies. The firm will create control buyout...
- Banks Commit $875M for Pep Boys Buyout. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;2/6/2012, p1
The article reports on the move of a group of banks to finance the acquisition of auto aftermarket service chain The Pep Boys by The Gores Group in 2011.
- Investment firm to buy Pep Boys in $1B deal. // Tire Business;2/13/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p0001
The article reports that Los Angeles, California-based investment firm Gores Group LLC has offered to buy Pep Boys - Manny Moe & Jack for nearly 1 billion dollars. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Gores Group will acquire all the outstanding common shares of Pep Boys for 15 dollars per...
- Quick Hits from THEMIDDLEMARKET.COM. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p16
The article offers news briefs related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the U.S. It mentions Angeleno Group's 250 million U.S. dollar third fund final closing, where the company has already reached 200 million dollars. Meanwhile, Gores Group LLC has nearly accomplished its 1.04 billion U.S....