Time Warner Cable Widens Rollout of Low-Priced Packages
- Top cable operators to carry Fox Reality. Clarke, Jr., John // Daily Variety;1/10/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses distribution deals of Fox Reality channel a 24-hour reality programming channel in America. It is reported that Fox Reality has signed distribution agreements with Comcast Cable and Time Warner Cable. The deal is expected to increase the network's subscribers to over 35...
- Who's Right(s)? Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p28
In this article the author discusses the issue concerning the rights of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) to deliver their television (TV) programming to an iPad, wherein, programmers such as Discovery Communications, Fox Cable Networks and Viacom argue that the service was another distribution...
- Comcast/NBCU Timeline. J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/13/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 36, p14
The article focuses on the issues related to online programming access condition and arbitration process for online distribution of Comcast Television and NBC Universal TV in the U.S.
- TV Everywhere Complexities Remain Daunting. Baumgartner, Jeff // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 21, p15
The article reports on the systems of the TV Everywhere continues to become more complex as its contents is targeting to more devices and is required to handle the growing number of video and metadata formats.
- U.S. TV buyers busy. // Daily Variety;6/21/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 57, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of television (TV) distribution rights of several TV companies in the U.S., including Somos TV, Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), and Film Factory Entertainment.
- U.S. SALES PUMP U.K.'S INDIE TV SECTOR. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;5/1/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the strong growth of international sales for the independent television sector in Great Britain. According to the result of a census undertaken by some companies, the sector has generated revenue of $3.76 billion for 2006, which is 9.8 percent higher than the previous...
- LEAPFROG TO DIGITALLY DISTRIBUTE HASBRO CONTENT. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/9/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p8
The article reveals a plan by LeapFrog Enterprises to digitally distribute Hasbro Studios animated television (TV) programming.
- TVCTV GETS REORGANIZED. Hagadone, Zach // Boise Weekly;2/19/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p8
The article reports that Boise, Idaho-based non-profit corporation Treasure Valley Community Television, which ceased its broadcasting in the month of December 2013 due to financial constraints, is reorganizing its board and finance funding.
- U.S. stations seek Canuck coin. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;11/13/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 32, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Television Coalition of five local television stations of the U.S., including WDIV Detroit, KSTP Minneapolis, and N.Y. Group, are demanding payment from Canadian cable and satellite operators related to the distribution of their signals in Canada.