- Global PC Shipments Up 1.% in 2007, Slower in U.S. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises in Orange County, California. The shipments of computer worldwide grew more than 13% in 2007. Solarflare Communications Inc. makes chips for switches that direct the flow of data on a network. Irvine-based WebVisible Inc. hired James...
- Moretti joins Furniture First as VP-merchandising. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p4
The article announces that Tony Moretti was appointed vice president of merchandising at Furniture First Inc.
- Fitzgerald joins Art Van as VP. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p6
The article announces that Ken Fitzgerald was appointed vice president of distribution at Art Van Furniture Inc.
- Seasonal Living taps Hirschhaut. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p6
The article announces that Bruce Hirschhaut was appointed vice president of sales at Seasonal Living.
- Robetor joins Feizy Rugs as VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p10
The article announces that Doug Robetor was appointed vice president of sales at Feizy Rugs.
- Coomber to lead IB's Sleep Doctor sales. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p34
The article announces that Warren Coomber was appointed as vice president of sales at the mattress produce International Bedding.
- Culinary diversity drew Loft to airline catering. // PAX International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p13
The article focuses on the career development of International Flight Services Association president David Loft from airline chef into Flying Food Group's vice president of sales and service.
- Flextronics Names Stickler EVP of Global Human Resources. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p42
The article announces that Peter Stickler has been named executive vice president of World Wide Human Resources at Flexotronics.
- Marshall & Sterling Insurance introduces new vice president. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/4/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p2
The article announces that Stacy Cohen was appointed as vice-president of Marshall & Sterling Insurance company.