THROUGH The Wire
- Department of Corrections. // New Republic;5/20/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p6
Corrections are presented to the articles "Free Fall" and "Bravo Company" both of which appeared in the May 6, 2009 issue.
- C-SPAN helps viewers bypass liberal spin of major media. Duff, Marilyn // Human Events;2/17/95, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the use of the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network (C-SPAN) to broadcast political events in the United States. Proposal of former Republican congressman Newt Gingrich to use Special Orders to disseminate conservative views through C-SPAN; Special Orders as a duty of members of the...
- THE UNAFFORDABLE 'SCARE' ACT. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;10/21/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 39, p17
The article reports on the television network C-Span, which covers the ongoing horror as of late October 2013 as a result of the U.S. federal government shutdown/breakdown/patch-up.
- Happy 15th Anniversary To C-SPAN's Book TV. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;9/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p32
The article focuses on 15th anniversary celebrations of Book TV, weekend programming block about nonfiction books, of C-Span Television Network.
- Honk If You Love C-SPAN! // Broadcasting & Cable;10/14/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p30
The author comments on the continuing operations of the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network (C-SPAN).
- C-Span educates on broadcast media. // Pipe Dream;9/ 4/2009, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the visit of C-SPAN's Civics Bus, a 45-foot mobile production studio, sponsored by Time Warner Cable Inc. to educate people about broadcast media in New York.
- C-SPAN CHRONOLOGY. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p10
The article presents the key events in the public affairs of C-SPAN.
- C-SPAN Visits Fisk and The Tennessee Tribune. Luntz, Jason // Tennessee Tribune;2/12/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p1A
The article reports that American cable and satellite television network C-SPAN visited Fisk University and the Tennessee Tribune office on February 10, 2015.
- Tweet and Desist: C-SPAN Serves Notice Via Social Media. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;5/13/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p32
The article reports that the television network C-SPAN took the help of social media website Twitter in order to stop the video-streaming website Livenewschat.tv for streaming videos of the network without permission.