- Miramax names global digital chief. Abrams, Rachel // Daily Variety;8/24/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 33, p3
The article announces that former NBCUniversal Media LLC executive Beth Minehart was named as the new senior vice president for digital global ivision of Miramax Film Corp.
- Miramax raises exec pair. Abrams, Rachel // Daily Variety;1/9/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 3, p12
The article announces the promotion of Joe Patrick as executive vice president (VP) of worldwide television and Beth Minehart as executive VP of global digital at Miramax.
- MIRAMAX PROMOTES BETH MINEHART AND JOE PATRICK. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/14/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the appointment of Joe Patrick as executive vice president (EVP) of worldwide television and Beth Minehart as EVP of global digital at Miramax.
- Univision grows profit, audience. Graham, Chad // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/24/2000, Vol. 365 Issue 18, p151
Reports on the third-quarter revenue and profit of Univision Communications Inc. Increase from prior quarter; Growth rates compared to the general market; Market targets.
- EXEC PAIR JOIN UNIVISION. DE LA FUENTE, ANNA MARIE // Daily Variety;12/10/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 48, p6
The article announces career developments of executives at the Univision Communication Inc. including Isaac Lee as new president, Alexander Brown as president of sports.
- A television network on the rise. Rose, Sarah // Money;Jul99, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p36
Reports the success of the Latin television network Univision Communications (UVN) in the United States. Statistics; Comparison to other television networks; Reasons for its popularity, including increasing Hispanic population; Absence of competition.
- NET HAS EYE ON UNIVISION. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;3/30/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 65, p12
The article reports on the possibility that CBS Corp. will acquire Univision. However, CBS Chief Financial Officer Fred Reynolds refuses to address the issue when asked at an investor conference about the state of the Hispanic broadcasting market. He rather concedes that the Hispanic market is...
- UNIVISION REVS UP; STOX SPLIT. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;07/24/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 34, p10
Reports on second-quarter 2000 revenue growth and stock split announced by Univision Communications, parent company of United States Hispanic broadcaster Univision Network, Univision Television Group and Galavision.
- Could NBC steal Univision's thunder? Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;6/14/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the recovery of Univision shares even as Wall Streeters speculated that other bidders, namely the national Broadcasting Co. (NBC), could make a run for Hispanic Broadcasting, which Unilever is wooing in the U.S. Timing of the merger; Refusal of NBC representatives to comment on the...