'Speed Center's' Summer Project: Hasty Makeover
- A new investment for WRN Broadcast. Young, Jake // TVB Europe;Mar2013, p13
The article reports on the decision of WRN Broadcast to invest in a two-petabyte storage, a master control room, and a system upgrade for its media centre in London, England in March 2013.
- Twentieth Century Society backs listing for BBC Wales. // Building Design;2/28/2014, Issue 2097, p5
The article reports on the support given by the Twentieth Century Society to a bid for the redevelopment of the Broadcasting House of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) in Llandaff in Cardiff, Wales.
- SPEED CHANNEL CHOOSES ARTISAN GROUP MEMBER SURFACE PRODUCTS TO PROVIDE COUNTERTOPS. // Stone World;Jan2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p28
The article reports on the selection of Surface Products to install countertops throughout Speed Channel Inc.'s headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Exec takes Speed wheel. // Daily Variety;12/20/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 55, p4
The article announces that Scott Ackerson was appointed as interim president at Speed Channel Inc.
- Speed Revs Up for NASCAR Hall. // Multichannel News;5/3/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p24
The article announces the call of Speed Channel Inc. for its coverage of the inaugural induction and race of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Hall of Fame on May 22-23, 2010.
- 'US F1' Did Speed No Favors. Gibbons, Kent; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the telecasting of U.S. Formula One racing event by Speed Channel Inc. and its effect on the ratings of the channel.
- HUD Broadcasters at Home in Upgraded Facility. NORDELL, PAT // Government Video;Jul2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
In this article, the author focuses on the upgradation of the broadcasting division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). According to William Amos, director of broadcasting at HUD, broadcast division has small-to-medium sized facility, which hinders its ability to...
- SPEED CHANNEL EXTENDS CORR LUCAS OIL SERIES. // DIRTSports;Feb2005, Issue 4, p14
Reports on the continued coverage of the off-road racing CORR Lucas Oil Series in Speed Channel. Features of the coverage; Factor in the growth of the series and its sponsorship base; Demands of the viewers in Speed Channel.
- Going Street Legal. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;1/17/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the decision of Speed Channel to broaden its TV programming slate beyond the NASCAR racing viewers in its effort to target car enthusiasts from all walks of life. TV programs that will be launched by Speed Channel; Reaction of the company's advertisers to the programming; Actions...