TIME WARNER EXEC DRESSES IN STYLE
- Time Warner Cable Hires a Web-Slinger. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p28
The article announces that Matthew Zelesko was hired senior vice president of Web services and technology at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Shuken will hoop it up on TW Cable. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;7/6/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 65, p4
The article reports that Mark Shuken has been chosen by Time Warner (TW) Cable Inc. as its senior vice president (VP) and general manager of the English- and Spanish-language networks for Los Angeles Lakers to be launched in the second half of 2012.
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: Bonnie Hathaway, VP of Public Affairs. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p8
An interview with Bonnie Hathaway, Time Warner Cable Inc.'s retired vice president of public affairs and "CableFAX: The Magazine" Lifetime Achievement Awardee, is presented. When asked regarding the achievement she is most proud of, she refers to her program "Connect a Million Minds" at Time...
- MIKE LAJOIE. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p10
An interview with Mike Lajoie, chief technology officer and executive vice president of Time Warner Cable Inc., is presented. Lajoie says that communicating the company's vision and supervising the non-technologists are a challenge for him. He states that the company has been implementing...
- Broadband in the Air. // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p3
An interview with Mike Roudi, group vice president of the company Time Warner Cable Inc., is presented. He informs that the company launched its project in New York because of surveying the people and their manner of using broadband services. He mentions about their Road Runner Mobile product...
- Tennis net serves up veepees in four areas. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/21/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p3
Reports that the Santa Monica, California based 24-hour ad supported cable network Tennis Channel has appointed four vice presidents in the key areas of production, operations, facilities/engineering and affiliate marketing in preparation for a December 2002 launch. Career backgrounds and...
- Untitled. // CT Daily;4/30/2013, p1
The article announces that Arthur T. Minson Jr. has been appointed as executive vice president (VP) and the chief financial officer (CFO) of Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Melinda Witmer Says TWC's Goal Is to Be Hispanic Viewers' Choice. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 37, pA6
An interview is presented with Melinda Witmer, executive vice president at telecommunication company Time Warner Cable Inc. When asked about the success of the NY1 Noticias she states that the Noticias is a part of the company's offering for decades. She states that the company is looking...
- Time Warner Cable names John H. Keib as EVP & COO, residential services. // Indiantelevision.com;6/18/2015, p9
The article announces the appointment of John H. Keib as executive vice president and chief operating officer of residential services for Time Warner Cable Inc.