WWE Network to Finally Hit the Ring
- WWE Cable Network Will Tag In for 2012. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p28
The article reports that World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) plans to launch a new WWE cable network in 2012 as part of the rebranding initiatives of the company.
- WWE Sees Network by 2011. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the prospective launch of a standalone WWE cable network by 2011 from the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/24/2004, Vol. 385 Issue 18, p13
This article presents news briefs related to the entertainment industry in several countries. A unit of cable operator Cablevision Systems Corp. said Monday that it has closed financing moves that raised $1.75 billion. Of the proceeds, Cablevision's Rainbow Media Enterprises unit used $705...
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;8/14/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p39
Several photographs of attendees at events related to cable television networks in the U.S. are presented including the annual E! Networks employee party in Los Angeles, California, World Wrestling Entertainment fans and the One Country initiative of Country Music Television.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.