It's All About People
- Property tycoon is richer than Oprah. // Asian Pacific Post;7/18/2013, p17
The article focuses on Chinese property tycoon Zhang Xin, co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of property development company SOHO China, whose net worth is 3.6 billion U.S. dollars, who believes that women have to be fearless and go for their dreams to succeed.
- Communing. Beamon, Kelly // Hospitality Design;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p132
Built amid Beijing, China's feverishly optimistic efforts to modernize in time for the 2008 Olympics, the collective profile of 12 guesthouses that make up the hotel Commune by the Great Wall reflects the city's new openness to outside designers. Nestled in the mountainous shadow of China's...
- From rags to riches. Liu, Lillian // FinanceAsia;Oct2011, p44
The article presents information on the Zhang Xin who started as a worker at a sweatshop and is now one of the leading ladies in China. It informs that the she started Soho China Ltd. with her husband in the year 1995 predicting the fast growth of Chinese economy. It further informs that their...
- CORRECTIONS. // Forbes Asia;Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p14
Corrections to the articles "No Five-Star Required" regarding developer David Chiu and the magazine's list of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the world such as Zhang Xin, chief executive officer (CEO) of Soho China, in the September 2012 issue is presented.
- ARRESTING DEVELOPMENT. Yang, Andrew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2005 WWD Scoop, Vol. 190 Issue 49, p64
Focuses on the Jianwai Soho real estate development project led by real estate developer Soho China, owned by couple Pan Shiyi and Zhang Xin, in Beijing, China. Real estate projects completed by the company in the city; Description of the proposed architectural design of the building;...
- China's 40 Richest. Chen, Maggie; Chuan, Jiang // Forbes Asia;11/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p68
The article provides information on the top 40 richest people in China. China's richest person, Yung Huiyan, is worth $16.2 billion, seven times the $2.3 billion net worth of 2006 number one Wong Kwong Yu. Wong added $1.3 billion to his fortune in the past year. Half of the tycoons are new to...
- "China's Real Estate Mogul". // Chinese American Forum;Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p6
An excerpt from the news television program "China's Real Estate Mogul" which was aired on CBS News Division of CBS Broadcasting Inc. on March 23, 2013 by news correspondent Lesley Stahl is presented.
- Untitled. Peace, Alexander // Estates Gazette;9/26/2015, Issue 867, p1
The article reports that Chinese real estate developer Soho China chief executive officer Zhang Xin found that overseas real estate assets in international cities are too expensive.
- HOLDING UP HALF THE SKY. Wang, Annie; Gimbel, Barney; Dahong, Zhang // Fortune International (Europe);10/4/2004, Vol. 150 Issue 6, p78
This article focuses on five women executives in China. Possibly the wealthiest woman in China, and certainly one of the most celebrated, 39-year-old Zhang Xin is the creative power behind SOHO China, the real estate development company she founded in 1995 with her husband, Pan Shiyi. The...