- Blockbuster owners knew when to fold 'em. // Executive Leadership;Dec2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p3
The article presents a discussion on movie rental outfit Blockbuster's success, adapted from "How Blockbuster Failed at Failing," by Stephen Gandel of the "Time" magazine.
- Steve Jobs focuses on a few good ideas. // Executive Leadership;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
The article presents an information on the good ideas adopted by Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. that contributed to the company's success, adapted from the journal "Steve Jobs Speaks Out," by Betsy Morris.
- Maintaining the Edge a Smokestack Industry. Gee, Edwin A. // Directors & Boards;Summer85, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p37
The article presents a discussion on how to be a success in the smokestack industry as adapted from the article "Maintaining the Edge a Smokestack Industry," by Edwin A. Gee, published in "Research Management."
- Adaro profits grow. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on the operating and financial performance of Adaro Energy in Indonesia which reflected a strong production growth in its first nine months in 2011.
- Ask for input. // Communication Briefings;May2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p4
The article presents a discussion on how to cater the specific needs of potential customers and succeed in business, adapted from the book "Starting From No: Ten Strategies to Overcome Your Fear of Rejection and Succeed in Business," by Azriela Jaffe.
- Set up for decision. // Communication Briefings;Aug2012, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p7
The article presents a discussion of setting up for a decision, adapted from the article "The Shape of the Conference Table Equals Success or Failure," by Ruth Haag.
- WORLD NEWS. // Coal Age;Sep2014, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p5
The article offers global news briefs related to coal mining industry as of September 2014. The topics discussed include effect of monsoon on coal shortage in India, information on phase one work on Coalspur Mines Ltd.'s Vista project in Alberta, and a slump in profit for Adaro Energy, one of...
- Pit-to-port control in the coal mining industry. Walker, Rupert // FinanceAsia;Apr2010, p68
The article reports on the pit-to-port control business model of Indonesia's coal mining industry, Adaro Energy. Head of investor relations at Adaro, Cameron Tough notes that controlling all points in the supply and delivery chain is important to ensure greater control and efficiency. The...
- Adaro Plays a Major Role in Indonesian Growth. Miller, Johan // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Aug2013, Vol. 214 Issue 8, p90
The article focuses on the role of the mineral firm Adaro Energy in the growth of Indonesia as of 2013. It informs that project developments of the firm include the Overburden Out of Pit Crushing and Conveying System (OPCC), capacity expansion at the Kelanis River Terminal in Indonesia and the...