A Product Of Evolution
- Punch in the portfolio. // BRW;9/21/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p22
The article focuses on the efforts of Wesfarmers Ltd. to strengthen its portfolio through capital expenditure and buying parallel businesses in Australia. Richard Goyder, chief executive of the company, is interested in Smorgon Steel's distribution business. Other opportunities for Wesfarmers...
- Another runner lines up for Wesfarmers. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/12/2015, p1
The article reports on the disputes for the replacement of Richard Goyder as chief executive at Australian retailer Wesfarmers in 2015.
- Goyder rules out a career in politics. Mitchell, Sue // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p10
The article reports on the views of farmers cooperative Wesfarmers' managing director Richard Goyder on whether he may be considering a move into politics when he retires from corporate life.
- THE CHAIRMAN REFLECTS. Sayer, Rosemary // BRW;4/16/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p48
The article focuses on Trevor Eastwood who has been a chief executive, director, and chairman of Wesfarmers Ltd. It cites how Eastwood removed himself from Wesfarmers as chief executive officer (CEO) and has returned as the company's director. It mentions about his belief in the separation of...
- Quiet achiever likes controlled order. Treadgold, Tim // BRW;6/24/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p38
Profiles Richard Goyder, chief executive of Wesfarmers Ltd. in Australia. Career history; Personality as an executive; Management strategy.
- Dose of Wesfarmers' common sense. Tandukar, Amita // BRW;7/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p62
Focuses on the new clause in the employment contract of Richard Goyder, the new chief executive officer of Wesfarmers Ltd. in Australia. Reduction of Goyder's base salary by the amount of external fees that he earns during the term of the contract; Discouragement of directorships; Diversity of...
- 24 Richard Goyder. R. U. // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/25/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6588, p68
The article focuses on Richard Goyder, managing director of Wesfarmers Ltd. Goyder is credited for the largest corporation transactions in Australia by facilitating the acquisition deals of Coles Group Ltd., Officeworks Inc. and Kmart Corp., by Wesfarmers. He also holds the position of director...
- SHOPPING MAUL. Parkinson, Giles // Bulletin with Newsweek;4/17/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6565, p44
The article focuses on the bidding strategy of Wesfarmers Ltd. for buying Coles Myer Ltd. Wesfarmers has long been regarded as one of the most astute buyers of assets. But under the leadership of CEO Richard Goyder, who headed the corporate development team during 1990s, Wesfarmers had acquired...
- Wesfarmers reshuffles senior ranks in major consolidation. Sprague, Julie-anne; Mitchell, Sue // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/12/2015, p19
The article reports on the decision by conglomerate Wesfarmer to create a large division for its chemicals, energy, resources and industrial safety businesses in 2015. Topics covered include the appointment of Anthony Gianotti as finance director for the division, the response by chief executive...