Israel Ports Awards Elbit Perimeter Security Contract for Haifa Port
- Muslims Call For Alternatives To Full-body Scans. // AirGuide Online.com;3/22/2010, p2
The article reports on the effort of the U.S. Muslim groups to increase federal funding for an alternative security devices such as puffer machines.
- Israel To Spend More For Ports and Roads. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/29/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p22
This article deals with the development proposal presented by Israel Ports Development and Assets Co. and Ltd. and Royal Haskoning to the Israeli government for the Ashdod and Haifa seaports. The massive investment could be approved in February 2007. The first stage of the plan includes...
- Airport Scanners Violate Muslim Law, Scholars Argue. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p1
The article reports that the muslim group Fiqh Council of North America has argued that airport scanners violate the Muslim law.
- Airport Scanners Violate Muslim Law, Scholars Argue. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p1
The article reports on the claim of a U.S. Muslim group that airport scanners violate Muslim law.
- Kigali Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;1/11/2010, p5
The article reports on the use of Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority on new scanners that feature the latest in technology for aviation security.
- Adisucipto International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p3
The article reports that Adisucipto International Airport in Indonesia is planning to install biometric security systems including fingerprint and facial imaging technology.
- Hiding in plain sight. Brooks, Michael // New Statesman;4/30/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5103, p15
The article presents information on a paper published about the technology available for cloaking weapons in airport security.
- Israeli Team Set To Build Billion-Dollar Private Port in Haifa. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/24/2014 Construction Cost Index, p1
Israeli Team to Build New Billion-Dollar Private Port in Haifa
- SIA security-camera work to cost nearly $1.7 million. Ripley, Richard // Journal of Business (10756124);7/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 14, pA14
The article reports on the 1.7 million dollars contract awarded to Pick Electric Inc. by the Spokane Airport Board for the installation of more than 100 security cameras at Spokane International Airport in Washington in 2010.