New York Military Facility Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa's Fugitive Finder
- IDO Security [IDOI]: Accuray [ARAY]: Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: 3M Corp. [MMM]: Cogent Systems [COGT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p1
This section offers news briefs on public contracts. Additional orders were received by IDO Security from Israel's Airport Authority for its MagShoe M-100 system that detects metal inside a person's shoes. A two-year Small Business Innovation Research Phase Two award was given by the U.S....
- Intellicheck Mobilisa gets $2M in Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on multiple contracts received by the Government Identity Group of Intellicheck Mobilisa for its identification systems Fugitive Finder and Defense ID.
- Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Intellicheck Mobilisa Developing Wireless Buoy System with Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the development of wireless buoy system by Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN) for the U.S. Navy to push out perimeter security in ports.
- There May be a Better Way. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the technology, Defense ID System, from Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN).
- Loan programs help wireless startup reach new frontiers. Broberg, Brad // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/22/2005 Supplement, p14
The article focuses on entrepreneurs Nelson and Bonnie Ludlow, founders and owners of Mobilisa Inc., which develops software and engineers networks for wireless-Internet and other mobile computing systems. While much of Mobilisa's work remains in the R&D stage, the company has rolled out a...
- Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Port of Houston Using Intellicheck Mobilisa's TWIC Reader. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p7
This article reports on the purchase by Port of Houston, Texas of a small quantity of handheld biometric-enabled smart card readers from Intellicheck Mobilisa (IM). The IM2700 Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) reader can access identification information through one- and...
- Loan programs help wireless startup reach new frontiers. Broberg, Brad // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 17, Special section p14
Features Bonnie and Nelson Ludlow, founders and owners of Mobilisa Inc., and the success of their small business. Effors of rolling out a wireless Internet network for the Washington State Ferry System; Loan availed from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- ScanINN Shortens Hotel Lines at Motel 6. Wolfe, Paris // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p2
The article reports that Intellicheck Mobilisa's ScanINN technology shortens check-in lines at Motel 6 properties. The technology requires guest services representatives to swipe a guest's driver's license to capture information and fill-out forms. According to Greg Williams, regional vice...
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology sector as of October 23, 2013. The U.S. Naval Supply Fleet Logistics Center has awarded FLIR Systems a contract for equipment to screen mail for security threats. The Delivery People has purchased the QS-B220 explosive trace...