Michael Baker, Inc., Nabs Potential $50M US-VISIT Support Contract
- GSA Participatory Contract. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p41
Reports on Digital Monitoring Product Inc.'s expansion of its United States General Services Administration contract to a full dealer participatory contract. Partnership between DMP and its dealers to offer products to the government at a pre-negotiated price.
- Contractor Index. // Government Product News;Aug99, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Presents the United States General Services Adminstration's Contractor Index as of August 1999. Trenching attachment for loaders from Asphalt Zipper company; Aluminum severe-service workboats from Workskiff Inc.; Rustic bridges made from Cedar Forest Products Co.
- Contracts. // Government Procurement;Feb2000, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
Presents three government contracts-related news items in the United States, compiled in February 2000. Document management system ordered by the Vermont Transportation Agency from the Minolta Information Systems Inc.; Grainger Industrial Supply's contract with the United States General...
- GSA Awards City-Pair Contracts. // Travel Agent;08/21/2000, Vol. 300 Issue 12, p109
Informs on the selection of Delta Air Lines by the United States General Services Administration to operate flights at discounts to government travelers. Duration and value of the contract.
- Parsons Nabs GSA Award for DHS HQ Campus Coordinator Job. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p14
This article reports on the contract awarded to Parsons Corp. by the U.S. General Services Administration for the Campus Coordinated job related to the construction of the new Department of Homeland Security headquarters at the St. Elizabeth hospital complex in Washington, D.C.
- GSA Lists Checkpoint Line. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p30
Deals with the classification of Checkpoint Access Control Products Group as a United States General Service Administration schedule manufacturer. Chance for dealers using the security systems firm's products to do business easily with the federal government; Absence of red tape and...
- COURTING THE FEDS. Stevens, Suzanne // Oregon Business Magazine;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
Informs on Camas, Washington-based Management Engineering Associates, an engineering and behavioral sciences consulting firm, which helps federal agencies operate more efficiently. Master contracts awarded by the United States General Services Administration to the firm; Mechanics of master...
- Travel contracts awarded. Saldarini, Katy // Government Executive;Jan2000, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p54
Reports that federal agencies in the United States will begin paying fees for travel services under contracts negotiated by the US General Services Administration. Replacement of travel agencies' commissions with fee-for-service arrangements; Introduction of corporate practices into the federal...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;4/24/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 79, p3
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to QBC Diagnostics.