Tyco to Acquire Wireless Security Technology Firm Visonic
- Tyco Acquires Electronic Security Firm Visonic. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on Tyco International's acquisition of Israel-based electronic security company Visonic Ltd.
- Tyco Completes Visonic Acquisition. Gasulla, Sabrina // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on the acquisition of Visonic Ltd., developer and manufacturer of electronic security, by Tyco International Ltd.
- ASIS Standard Gets Safety Act Certification. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p17
The article announces that ASIS International receives the Safety Act certification from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for its organizational resilience standard, and the acquisition of Tyco International Ltd. to global developer Visonic Ltd. According to Tyco president Mark...
- Tyco completes acquisition of central sprinkler. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p32
Reports on Central Sprinkler Corp. shareholders' approval of the company's merger with Tyco International Ltd. Tyco's completion of the acquisition in August 1999; Central Sprinkler's manufacturing of fire sprinklers, valves and accessories.
- Let's Get Together. // Business News New Jersey;03/20/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p2
Reports on commercial finance firm CIT Group Inc.'s agreement to be acquired by Pembroke, Bermuda-based manufacturing conglomerate Tyco International Ltd. Products manufactured by Tyco; Estimated value of the stock-for-stock deal; Tyco's agreement to buy 71 million shares of CIT stock from...
- TYCOM BUY FORESHADOWS LONG-HAUL CONSOLIDATION. Weber, Toby // Telephony;10/29/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the acquisition of Tycom by Tyco International. Finances of Tycom; Reason for acquiring Tycom; Analysis of consolidation in the long-haul space.
- Tyco buying AFC Cable. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;9/6/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p51
Reports on the acquisition of AFC Cable Systems Inc. by Tyco International Ltd. in a stock transaction. Purchase price; Company backgrounds and business operations of the two firms.
- Attempted hostile takeover averted, thanks to 'white knight'. DeSorbo, Mark A. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Feb99, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the merger between AMP Inc. and Tyco International Limited. AlliedSignal Inc.'s hostile takeover attempt on AMP; Terms of the swap deal between AMP and Tyco deal; Growth strategy of AMP.
- Tyco makes $11-billion deal to buy AMP. Chandler, Douglas // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan1999, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the agreement of Tyco International Ltd. to rescue AMP Inc. from a hostile takeover bid from AlliedSignal. Bids made by the two companies for AMP; Significance of the acquisition for Tyco; Tyco's plans for AMP.