Implant Sciences Granted Patent for Trace Detection Technology
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. to supply its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detectors to customers in China and other countries.
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.
- Wears longer than hard chromium. // Products Finishing;Nov96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p102
Focuses on the surfacing technique Nodular Thin Dense Chromium (NTDC) by Implant Sciences Corporation. Information on nitrogen ion implantation.
- Earnings News & Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/8/2013, p6
The article provides data which showed that the net loss of Implant Sciences in the fourth quarter of 2012 has widened due to an increases of 1.6 million U.S. dollars of stock-based compensation expense, increased operating expenses, and higher interest expense.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Expands Sales Channels. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p9
The article announces the expansion of sales channels of Implant Sciences Corp.
- Implant Sciences Nabs Awards in China, U.S. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p16
The article reports that Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) received its first orders for its Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 benchtop explosives and narcotics trace detector as well as orders for its QS-H150 handheld explosive trace detector.
- Implant Sciences Extends Time to Pay Debt. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2015, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p7
The article reports that wealth management firm Bam Administrative Services has extended the duration of debt by explosive-detection devices maker Implant Sciences Corp. following its service for Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in the U.S.