FLIR Partners with Video Analytics Firm VideoIQ
- VideoIQ, FLIR debut thermal analytics processor. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;9/21/2011, p4
The article reports on the partnership of VideoIQ and FLIR Systems Inc. to create a solution that provides analytics, edge network video recorder (NVR) storage, and Internet protocol (IP) video encoding optimized for the latter's range of high-performance thermal cameras.
- FLIR join Red Bull for Formula One. // Laboratory News;May2014, p10
The article reports that FLIR Systems was named Innovation Partner by Infiniti Red Bull Racing and will use world-class miniature thermal cameras to give the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Team with insights into the thermal characteristics of their cars' components and operations.
- Online process monitoring partnership. // R&D Magazine;Nov99, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p9
Reports the partnership between FLIR Systems Inc. of Portland, Oregon and National Instruments of Austin, Texas to provide an IR vision system for monitoring thermal processes. Equipment to be combined.
- imaging & detector Industry report: Also in the newsâ€¦. // Laser Focus World;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p59
The article offers news briefs related to the imaging and detector industry. A contract has been granted by the Naval Surface Warface Center with Flir Systems Inc. in Portland, Oregon. MAZet company has introduced its Color and Spectral Sensoring business unity in Germany. A partnership has been...
- the engineer update. // Engineer (00137758);4/11/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7814, p51
The article reports on engineering-related developments in Great Britain. FLIR Systems Inc. has introduced new models of its thermal imaging solution. Echo Barrier and Heras Readyfence Service Ltd. have entered into partnership. Star Refrigeration has launched a warranty plan for its...
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p108
The article offers news briefs related to technological industry. An inclusion was announced by VideoIQ Inc. regarding the addition of the company's video surveilllance system to the Schedule 84 of General Services Administration. Amano Cincinnati Inc. and MorphoTrak aggreed to have a Certified...
- 24/7 IR cameras for peace of mind. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2010, p5
The article previews the fixed mounted A-Series infrared cameras from FLIR, including the FLIR A300/A310 infrared camera.
- Even more value from FLIR thermal imaging. // Insight: Non-Destructive Testing & Condition Monitoring;Oct2012 Supplement NDT News, p3
The article presents information on the usefulness of the thermal imaging system offered by FLIR Systems Inc., a manufacturer of thermal imaging cameras.
- New range of fixed 24/7 IR cameras from FLIR. // Electrical Technology;Nov/Dec2010, p32
The article offers information on several infrared cameras from FLIR, including the A300, the A310 and the A315/A615.