Microsemi Boosting Millimeter Wave Technology Capability with Brijot Purchase
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Microwave Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p54
The article offers world news briefs related to the defense industries. Veridae Systems Inc. has been acquired by Tektronic Inc. The merger between AWR Corp and National Instruments Corp. (NI) has been completed. The millimeter-wave technology assets of Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. has been...
- Microsoft's [MSFT]: Brijot Discloses Additional Deployments of Body Scanners. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
This article reports on the deployment of passive millimeter wave body scanners by Brijot to customers in South Korea, Mexico, Ecuador, Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Security scanner features full-motion imaging to pinpoint concealed threats. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the GEN 2 scanner from the Orlando, Florida-based Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.
- Army Collaboration Creates a Design Solution for Engineered Deployment. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2008, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the Scanport security system from Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.
- Looking For Trouble. Fickes, Michael // Government Security;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p16
Features Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.'s security screening stations. Capabilities; Specifications.
- Brijot Imaging Systems Teams with OLETC and Baltimore City Police Department in Fight Against Illegal Guns. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p74
The article announces the completion of weapon detection system BIS-WDS GEN 2 by Brijot Imaging Systems Inc., an industry leader for passive millimeter wave object, during its comprehensive operational assessment at the Baltimore City Police Department in Maryland. The initiative is designed to...
- L-3 Communications expanding technology base via acquisitions. // Air Traffic Management;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that L-3 Communications has acquired the provider of unmanned aerial vehicle technology, Geneva Aerospace and also agreed to acquire Global Communications Solutions, a supplier of portable satellite communications equipment and products.
- Microsemi Corp. [MSCC]: L-3 Communications [LLL]: Microsemi Gets Orders to Support L-3's ProVision Production. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p17
The article reports on the volume orders received by Microsemi Corp. (MSCC) from L-3 Communications (LLL) to support production of ProVision Advanced Imaging Technology systems of LLL that are being used in airports and other facilities.
- Joint Plan to Enable Lower-Cost Manufacturing. // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article announces on a joint development plan by HRL Laboratories LLC and Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. to enhance the Brijot BIS-WDS millimeter wave imaging system for detecting concealed objects. Matt Ganz, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of HRL said that the two companies are...