CMA urges prescription-only antibiotics for agricultural use
- 1 in 5. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Feb2013, p20
The article reports that Brazilians are the most health conscious regarding the health risks associated with using mobile phones.
- Intensive mobile phone use linked with onset of tinnitus. // Nursing Standard;9/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p16
An abstract of the article â€œTinnitus and mobile phone use,â€ by H-P. Hutter and others is presented.
- Cell phone use may give you a buzz. // South Asian Post;7/29/2010, p10
The article reports on the study which found that people who regularly use their cell phone for four years may develop tinnitus, which affects many people globally and is believed as caused by phones' produced microwave energy.
- The cure that's worse than the disease. Woodard, Joe // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;9/13/93, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p44
Recounts the Canadian Medical Association annual convention, where the main topic of conversation was euthanasia and assisted suicide. Survey by the ethics committee on the Criminal Code, which treats euthanasia and assisted suicide as murder; Percentage of doctors who support mercy killing;...
- BC at GC: Why care? (So long and thanks for the fish). Cadesky, Eric // British Columbia Medical Journal;2015, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p350
Information about the events during the Canadian Medical Association General Council (CMA GC) meeting which was held at Halifax, Nova Scotia on August 23-26, 2015 is presented.
- Cell phone use and radiation risk. // Managing People at Work;Dec2010, Issue 345, p3
The article focuses on the hazardous effects of the emitted radiations from cell phones on human health.
- Mobile phones and brain tumours: negative study. // Africa Health;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p56
The article offers information on the study regarding the relationship between brain tumours and mobile phones conducted in Denmark, which reveals that there were no significant evidences of an association between the two groups.
- Ask Men's Health. Zinczenko, David // Men's Health;May95, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p126
Features questions from readers on a variety of men's health and fitness questions with advice from the editors. The correct way to fold and wear a silk pocket square; What the expression `double-jointed' really means; How to get rid of dark circles under the eyes; Cellular phones and brain...
- DO YOU NEED A digital detox? // Good Health (Australia Edition);Aug2013, p15
The article offers several health benefits of spending less time on computers and cell phones including better life satisfaction, less stress, and more relaxing holidays.