Ocean colour catalogue scene
- Best Budget Sources. // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p149
The article features the online shopping stores Fashion4Home and One Kings Lane that offers low prices and discounts of up to 70 percent on featured products.
- New website promises to be the industry's 'one-stop-shop'. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p12
The article reviews the website www. myhomeneedsthat.com created by husband and wife team Adam and Stephanie Pilling that offers a one-stop-shop of homewares and furniture.
- No site, No price, No competition. // Furniture/Today;4/4/2016 Supplement Kids Today, p8
The author reports on the need for furniture retailers to offer online shopping as the trend continues to grow at a much faster rate since it suits today's hectic consumer lifestyle.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including online furniture retailers, online shopping and mixed container programme.
- SHOP SMART. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 21, p73
The article offers buying tips for back-to-school supplies which include shopping over a five-week period, preparing school supply list, and avoid shopping on online stores.
- Greycork brand eyes IKEA niche with affordable RTA. SLAUGHTER, POWELL // Furniture/Today;9/7/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p38
The article discusses the launching of a furniture brand named Greycork and mentions that the company has plans to promote its brand by investing in online shopping platform.
- Mastering Online Reviews. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/16/2017 Special Supplement, p4
The article discusses the benefits of online mattress reviews in the furniture industry. It notes that such research offers a roadmap of key issues that play significant role in mattress shopping. For about eight of 10 shoppers, online review is a considering factor when they are deciding a new...
- Why be on the Internet? Haver, Karen // Furniture/Today;9/8/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p18
The author reflects on the significance of the internet in marketing, referring to the results of the 2008 Furniture Store Performance Report Survey which shows that some of furniture stores do not have a web page or does not attempt to sell over the internet. She states that the need to have a...
- Online buyers shun furniture purchases. // Cabinet Maker;3/2/2012, Issue 5777, p12
The article focuses on the conducted survey regarding the online shopping of furniture, where 50% from 2015 people and even 26% of shopping habits have never planned to do an online shopping because they needed to see the physical appearance and quality of the item.