Spink & Edgar moves upmarket
- Last Year's Winner: Spink & Edgar. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p18
Announces that Spink & Edgar's Tradition Hallmark bed won the 1999 Consumer Choice Award in the bed category sponsored by the magazine `Good Housekeeping.' Description of the bed; Information on the runners up; Views of `Good Housekeeping' on sponsoring consumer awards.
- Spink & Edgar arrives. PERRY, DAVID // Furniture/Today;1/4/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on mattress retailer Sit 'n Sleep has added a Spink and Edgar natural mattress line in the U.S. Topics discussed include views of Larry Miller, chief executive officer (CEO) of Sit 'n Sleep, on farm-to-bedroom natural concept of Spink and Edgar for customers, partnership of...
- Tradition touches new entries. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on trends in the bedding industry in the United States. Marked trend from very traditional to very contemporary; Slow demise of traditional florals; Emergence of retro modern 1950s and 1960s looks; Companies' integration of high-tech textures and weaves.
- D.I.Y. a cute bed frame. // Redbook;May2015, p24
The article offers step-by-step instruction for making an IKEA-inspired bed with an upholstered headboard.
- Make your own bedhead. Smith, Kate // Australian House & Garden;Mar1995, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p55
Offers advice on making bedheads. Materials needed; Removal of rough edges on the medium-density fireboard; Padded calico cover; Front padded cover.
- Sleeping beauties. // Country Living;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p120
Features fabrications for the bedroom from Butterick Patterns. Designs; Materials and furnitures.
- Designers help bolster bedding. // Home Textiles Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the role of designers in the growth of the beddings in New York. Alliance of Croscill Home with retail buyers; Appropriateness of designs for the product line of Bloomingdale; Demand for the beddings from Donna Karan; Salability of the Charisma basic bedding.
- Decorative Pillows Global trends add romance to product. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on the influence of global trends on the decorative pillow industry in the United States. Romantic fabrics and embellishments of India; Collection of India and Middle Eastern patterns from Arlee Group; Silk sari and ethnic-apparel-inspired pillows from the Rug Market.
- Highgate to unveil 13 bed pocket sprung collection. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p5
Highlights Highgate Beds' plans to introduce 13 models of pocket sprung beds in August 1999.