Slumberland moves into pocket sprung market
- Slumberland reveals its individual focus. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Focuses on beds launched at British company Slumberland's At Home show in September 2002.
- Mystique and Oasis top the bill. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p4
Reports on the expansion of British company Slumberland's sofabed range.
- Slumberland support. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p25
Focuses on the Gold Seal bed donated by Slumberland Beds in the celebration of the Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.
- BOUNCE BACK. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2011, Issue 5725, p20
The article evaluates several divan beds including Sonata from Slumberland Inc., Evolution Interactive Memory from Deluxe Beds Ltd., and The Memory Pocket 3000 from Breasley Consumer Products Ltd.
- Beds. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p16
The article evaluates various bedroom furniture including the AmberSeal bed from Slumberland Furniture, the Princess Dream from Di Liddo & Perego's Domino Chic brand, and the Zander metal bedstead from Airsprung Beds.
- Slumberland star spotters at it again. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on the visit of celebrities to Slumberland's factory in England. Remarks from GMTV presenter Eamonn Holmes.
- Reps are blue for you. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p36
Focuses on Slumberland bed group's purchase of a fleet of Ford Mondeos for its sales staff. Features of the automobiles; Features of the Slumberland Quality Group logo by the company.
- Drive takes Sherman from store to top. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/3/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p20
The article throws light on the making of Bob Sherman, the president of number-three bedding company Serta International. Bob Sherman got his first job in the bedding industry when he was still in high school. Sherman eventually became store manager for Slumberland Inc., getting a thorough...
- Slumberland ends long TV absence. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports that bed firm Slumberland has launched its television advertising campaign that will run alongside a retailer promotion featuring `GMTV' presenter Fiona Phillips.