Profits reach upwards for demerged Collins and Hayes
- Profits dive at manufacturer. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p6
Focuses on the decline of the pre-tax corporate profits of the fabric upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes in the last half of 2005 in Great Britain. Assessment of the factors that would help improve the company's financial performance; Thoughts of company executives regarding their...
- Leather up but sales down at Collins&Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Reports on the business performance of British furniture manufacturer Collins & Hayes in the first half of 2002. Decline in sales; Growth in leather upholstery products.
- Administrators named for C&H. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p3
The article announces that James Money and David Crawshaw of KPMG were appointed joint administrative receivers of Collins & Hayes in Sussex, England.
- No let up yet for 'zooming' leather sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p6
Forecasts a continuous sales growth on the leather upholstery industry in Great Britain. Evidences of growth signals presented by Collins & Hayes Chief Executive Cile Gilham; Accountability of leather upholstery for half of Collins and Hayes sales; Increase in the production of Collins and Hayes.
- Collins and Hayes rises above weak market. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p5
Reports on the increase in British company, Collins and Hayes' export sales for the first half of 2003.
- Collins & Hayes ends 15 month search for buyer as Aquarius bids potential ...12.8m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p3
Reports on bathroom product company Aquarius Group's acquisition of upholstery manufacturer Collins & Hayes. Terms of the agreement; Commercial potential of the acquisition; Company repositioning.
- C&H set for European push. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p2
Reports that upholstery maker Collins & Hayes is starting a major export sales drive. Opening of a showroom in the Netherlands in November 1998; Appointment of Jamie Flinterman as export manager; Rate of expansion of the company's customer base in Great Britain.
- Losses widen at Collins and Hayes. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2015, Issue 5917, p6
The article reports on the widening losses of upholstery manufacturer Collins & Hayes Ltd. in 2014 due to the decisions of retailers to exit or subside their presence in the furniture market in Great Britain.
- Collins and Hayes says goodbye to a loyal friend. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2014, Issue 5913, p6
The article announces that Bruce Cowen is retiring as area sales manager and agent of upholstery manufacturer Collins and Hayes.