- OEM Trends in PCB THERMAL RELIABILITY. Coppens, Dave // PC FAB;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p20
No abstract available.
- Panel Pricing VS. PANEL SIZE. Lemons, Mike // PC FAB;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p40
Discusses printed circuits panel pricing in conjunction with panel size. Limitations of panel remakes; Result of handling innerlayers on larger panels; Aspects of the pricing dilemma.
- HOT WIRES. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Presents news items on developments in the printed circuit industry as of April 2003. Single-kernel verification platform for nanometer-scale designs; Letter of intent to merge operations; Increase in net sales.
- Garbage Today, Gold Tomorrow. Beaulieu, Dan // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on North America's printed circuit board industry. Financial strength of suppliers; Market trends.
- Let's Get Small. Numakura, Dominique // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p47
Reports on developments in Japan's printed circuit board industry as of April 2003. Decline in December 2002 revenue; Concern over market demand; High-frequency technology.
- Routing 0.8-mm Pin Pitch BGAs, Part 2. Pfeil, Charles // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for increasing routing density using microvias.
- Placement Area Prediction. Voss, Bernard // Printed Circuit Design;Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p24
Discusses the need for accurate methods for predicting printed circuit board placement area and board density. Comparison of the sum of all component area against available board space before detailed layout; Determination of the area of an individual package or usable area of the board;...
- Influence of electric artwork on thermomechanical properties and warpage of printed circuit boards. Grenestedt, Joachim L.; Hutapea, Parsaoran // Journal of Applied Physics;7/1/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p686
The electric copper lines in printed circuit boards (PCBs) introduce anisotropy in the various layers in multilayered PCBs. This anisotropy in combination with a general lack of symmetry with respect to the PCB midplane is a cause for thermally induced warpage. An analytical model which can...
- Zuken ups speed of PCB simulation. // Electronics Weekly;11/6/2002, Issue 2075, p6
Focuses on the verification service for IBIS component models set up by Zuken company in order to improve speed and accuracy of printed-circuit board simulation. Creation of IBIS models; Percentage of IBIS models available over the Internet which have faults.