- The new test of choice. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Jul2002, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p48
Introduces the Premier Platinum HpSA microwell enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Helicobacter pylori antigens in human stool from Meridian Bioscience.
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori in stool specimens by non-invasive antigen enzyme immunoassay in children: multicentre Italian study. Oderda, Giuseppina; Ronchi, Barbara // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);02/05/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7231, p347
Presents information on a study which detected the Helicobacter pylori in stool specimens by non-invasive antigen enzyme immunoassay in children. Usefulness of using non-invasive diagnostic tools; Methodology of the study; Results.
- A novel monoclonal antibody test to detect H. pylori antigens in human stool. Dore, M.P.; Wengler, G.; Tadeu, V.; Marras, L.; Maragkoudakis, E.; Osato, M.; Graham, D.Y.; Realdi, G. // Gut;Sep2002 Supplement 2, Vol. 51, pA108
Several Helicobacters may colonized the intestinal mucosa of humans. The polyclonal non-invasive test, recently introduced to detect H. pylori antigen in stool specimens, shows good sensitivity and specificity although cross-reactivity could not be excluded. Aim: To evaluate sensitivity,...
- Evaluation of Novel Enzyme Immunoassay for Detection of Helicobacter pylori Antigen in Stool. Wirtheim, E.; Yahav, J.; Maoz, E.; Dickman, R.; Braun, M.; Fraser, G. M.; Shmuely, H.; Niv, Y. // European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p293
The article focuses on a study related to the evaluation of novel enzyme immunoassay for detection of helicobacter pylori antigen in stool. The noninvasive urea breath test and IgG serology were also found to be as accurate as the invasive rapid urease test and Warthin-Starry stain. The authors...
- Evaluation of a novel rapid one-step monoclonal chromatographic immunoassay for detection of Helicobacter pylori in stool from children. Schwarzer, A.; Lottspeich, C.; Rüssmann, H.; Ossiander, G.; Koletzko, S. // European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p475
A new rapid office-based one-step monoclonal immunoassay (RAPID Hp StAR, DakoCytomation, Cambridge, UK) for detection of Helicobacter pylori antigen in stool was evaluated in children against invasive diagnostic methods and compared to the results of a monoclonal EIA targeting the same antigen...
- Stool Antigen Immunoassay for Detection of H Pylori Infection. Spirko, Michele A. // Journal of Family Practice;Mar2000, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p265
The article discusses the research on the difference of a noninvasive stool antigen immunoassay for detection of Helicobacter Pylori infection from the standard invasive diagnostic methods. The reference standard for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection is endoscopic biopsy and...
- Detection of Helicobacter pylori With Stool Antigen Test in Children With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Demir, Hülya; Ercis, Serpil; Koçak, Nurten; Hasçelik, Gülşen; Ozen, Hasan; Yüce, Aysel; Gürakan, Figen; Saltιk, Inci Nur // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2001, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p1944
Presents a letter to the editor about the detection of Helicobacter pylori with stool antigen test in children with gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- H. pylori Antigen Detection in Stool. Martin, J. J.; Anbumani, N.; Kalyani, M.; Rajesh, P. K. // Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology;Jan2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p79
Presents a letter to the editor about the antigen detection of Helicobacter pylori in stool.
- Comparison of a monoclonal with a polyclonal antibody-based enzyme immunoassay stool test in diagnosing Helicobacter pylori infection after eradication therapy. Deguchi, Ryuzo; Matsushima, Masashi; Suzuki, Takayoshi; Mine, Tetsuya; Fukuda, Ryuki; Nishina, Makoto; Ozawa, Hideki; Takagi, Atsushi // Journal of Gastroenterology;2009, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p713
Recently, a novel Helicobacter pylori stool antigen test (Testmate pylori antigen EIA) using monoclonal antibodies against H. pylori catalase has been developed commercially. This study assessed the diagnostic usefulness of the stool antigen test compared with a polyclonal enzyme immunoassay...
- Evaluation of a Helicobacter pylori Stool Antigen Test for the Diagnosis and Follow-Up of Infections in Children. Husson, M. O.; Rolland, C.; Gottrand, F.; Guimber, D.; Kalach, N.; Spyckerelle, C.; Lenaerts, C.; Ganga-Zandzou, P. S. // European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases;Oct2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p787
The aim of this study was to evaluate the performance of a newly developed enzyme immunoassay kit (HpSA) for detecting Helicobacter pylori antigens in the stool of children. This study was comprised of 58 children referred to various endoscopy units for evaluation of gastrointestinal symptoms...