- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p42
Reports on developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on municipal bond indexes; Estimated sales of bond contracts; Details on treasury bonds and notes.
- Yield Indexes Drop, Setting New Lows for the Year. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p7
Reports the decline of 'Bond Buyer' bond indexes in New York. Volatility of Treasury bonds; Performance of municipals; Projections for new issuance.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p30
Reports on the developments related to the U.S. municipal bond market as of December 18, 2001. Statistical data on bond indexes; Details on government treasury notes.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Presents summary data on the government bond market in the U.S. for February 23, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/15/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 104 12/32 to yield 1.76, up 17/3230-year: 112 24/32 to yield 2.40, up 21/32 Municipal BondIndex 129 7/32, up 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/16) Total: $12.183 billion, up $1.158 billionCompetitive: $4.412 billion, up $1.807...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p40
The article provides statistical information about securities market in the U.S. It includes current market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply rises, municipal market data general obligation yields, general obligation bond prices, placement ratio,...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed on Muni Weakness, Market Volatility. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31564, p31
Presents the Bond Buyer yield indexes reflecting the performance of municipal bond market, treasury bonds and stocks as of January 31, 2002. Performance of the various bonds and stocks in the bond market; Comparison of everyday performance of bonds; Estimated percentage of gross domestic product...
- Nearly All Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Weakness Sets In. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33017, p7
The article reports on the increase in nearly all The Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes as tax-exempt yields grew weaker in all the sessions in the U.S. The Bond Buyer 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation (GO) bond yields rose 19 basis points to 5.58% while the ii-bond index of...
- All Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Rise; 20-Bond Hits 4.53%. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p52
The article reports that all Bond Buyer's yield indexes have increased as the municipal and Treasury markets softened in the wake of a federal funds increase rate. The Bond Buyer 20-bond index of GO yields increased ten basis to 4.53 percent. The 11-bond index rose 12 basis points to 4.48...