April 15 Affects Tax-Free Fund Assets Less Than Expected
- Muni fund managers gauging impact of capital gains tax cut. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p6
Focuses on municipal fund managers' assessments of the impact of the capital gains tax cut on the United States market. Activity of the modern-day portfolio management; Lack of changes seen by many managers with cuts in taxes on gains; Long-term effects seen by some; Terms of the capital gains...
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...
- Assets Drop by $5.78 Billion to $348.35 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p7
The article reports on the decrease of the assets in tax-free money market funds by 5.78 billion dollar. This resulted in the lowering of the total assets in the funds to 348.35 billion dollar, based on the information from iMoneyNet Inc. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund...
- Outflows Hit $294M; Yields Up 3 Basis Points. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31705, p38
Focuses on a report by iMoneyNet Inc., regarding net outflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S., during the week ended August 18, 2003. Amount of the net outflow in dollars; Reason behind the outflow; Rise in the taxable fund yields.
- Tax-Free Assets Increase $3.5 Billion; Week's Average Yield Rises to 3.29%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32418, p7
The article focuses on the report of iMoneyNet Inc. regarding the increased assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S. The growth has been caused by institutional funds that had a net inflow of about $3.3 billion. The average tax-free fund yield has climbed by about three basis points...
- Tax-Free Inflows Push Total to Record $312.5B. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p6
Reports on the net inflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. during the week ended November 8, 2004. Data on money market funds from iMoneyNet Inc.; Comparison with assets in taxable funds.