New Bond Indenture Has New York Issuer's Debt Moving Up the Rating Scale
- Muni Bond Volume Inches Up to $5.86B. Albano, Christine // Financial-planning.com;9/ 9/2013, p4
The article focuses on the primary market activities in the municipal bond market. Topics discussed include the competitive sale of Arkansas general obligation bonds on its highway construction deal, the bond-friendly data on employment, the sale of state personal income tax bonds by the New...
- Market Post: Muni Prices Strong as Large Bond Calendar Looms. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
The municipal bond market saw prices strengthen across the board as traders prepare for the week's new tax-exempt volume.
- A Moral Issue. // Time;3/10/1975, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p44
The article focuses on the inability of the New York State Urban Development Corp. (U.D.C.) to pay off 104 million dollars, the defaults by the public agencies since the 1930s, in one-year bond anticipation notes 1975. It states that the defaults challenge the moral-obligation bonds issued by...
- N.Y. Urban Development Corp. plans streamlined resolution. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/27/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30260, p3
Reports that New York-based Urban Development Corp. (UDC) plans to introduce a resolution with a streamlined structure than its existing correctional facilities resolutions. Primary security for the bonds; UDC's resolutions for prison financing; Analysts' and investors' reaction to the proposed...
- Rail link examined. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/12/95, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p46
Reports on New York State Urban Development's plan to review the economic benefits of extending the Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North in New York City's downtown.
- LI in competition for EDZs. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, p1
Presents an overview of the ongoing competition among Long Island (LI) communities for the 15 economic development zone (EDZ) slots sought by legislation for approval by New York State Urban Development Corp.'s `Opportunity Zones' program. Profile of Central Islip; Five other applicants from LI...
- Schein gets UDC expansion loan. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the completion of arrangements for the expansion loan of Henry Schein Incorporated from the New York State Urban Development Corporation (UDC). Amount of the loan; Business activities of Schein; Use of the loan.
- Local firm receives $50,000 state UDC working capital loan. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/29/95 - 6/5/95, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p8
Reports that Middletown, N.Y.-based Onfaco Inc. has received a $50,000 working capital loan from the Urban Development Corp. Assistance for Onfaco to expand business in transportation for the physically handicapped.
- Multimedia group funded; expands to Dutchess. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/15/95, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p24
Reports on Entrepreneurial Catalyst Forum's receipt of a grant from the New York State Urban Development Corp. Establishment of a Multimedia Access and Study Center (MASC) as purpose of the grant.