- Nebraska agency plans new private-activity allocations following busy year. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p29
Discloses Nebraska Investment Finance Authority's plans to change its approach in allocating private-activity money. Requirement to focus more in selecting the different projects; Influence of the exhaustion of all of the agency's carry forward supply in 1997.
- Nebraska Authority to adopt rules for spending private-activity bonds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;06/01/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30404, p6
States that the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority was poised to adopt new guidelines for spending private-activity bonds. Implementation of specific procedures for choosing projects eligible for a piece of the state's $150 million annual allowance of private-activity, tax-free bonds; Draft...
- Housing Bond Deal Aids Swap Risk Management. Devitt, Caitlin // National Mortgage News;1/3/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p14
The article reports on the $196 million worth of fixed-rate housing bonds deal to assist the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) in managing its swap risk. It mentions that the deal will permit NIFA to gain some interest-rate savings and allocate funds for the next phase of its...
- Nebraska's Most Prolific Issuer, IFA, Returns to Sell Housing Revenue Bonds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;09/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30481, p29
Reports that the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority is preparing to sell about $70 million of tax-exempt and taxable single-family housing revenue bonds. Praise for the quality of the authority's issues; Effect of the Federal Reserve Board's interest rate policy on the timing of the issues;...
- Quick scales for negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p12A
Presents a tabulation of municipal bond negotiated sales in the United States as of February 22, 2000. Includes Jacksonville Electric Authority in Florida; Volusia County Housing Finance Authority in Florida; Nebraska Investment Finance Authority.
- Conseco Unit Wins Ruling In Exec Life Case. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/26/99, Vol. 103 Issue 30, p3
Reports that National Insurance Co. won a court ruling that could help it take the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) and its advisers to court over problems with agricultural revenue bonds. Date the bonds were issued; List of the defendants cited; Details on the case.
- Children's Decline. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower the rating of the outstanding debt issued for Children's Healthcare Services through the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority in Omaha, Nebraska.
- S&P Upgrades Nebraska Investment Finance Authority. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p3
Reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. raises its issuer credit rating on Nebraska Investment Finance Authority. Citation of financial strength and limited-risk financing in housing issues; Changes in the credit output from positive to stable; Strong performance in production.
- Yield pickup. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p3A
Presents a list of municipal bond-issuing entities in the United States providing top yields as of February 22, 2000. Includes Nebraska Investment Finance Authority; Newport Public Properties Corp.; Forney Independent School District in Texas.