Denver Selects Underwriters for $240M Convention Center Hotel Project
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray interest rate index. // Inside Tucson Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 49, p10
Presents U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.'s interest rate index for government securities and municipal bonds in the United States, for the week ending February 23, 2000.
- U.S. Bancorp Adds 2 Southwest Bankers and a Senior Trader. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p7
Reports on the hiring of bankers and senior trader by the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. of its municipal business in the Southwest and institutional tax-exempt trading group in the U.S. Duties and responsibilities; Career profile of the executives; Company background.
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Starting Hotel Financing Group. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31187, p32
Reports on U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.'s establishment of a hotel financing group. Employees that will be hired by the company; Increase of tax-exempt financing for hotels.
- Piper Leaves Bancorp Nest. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p1
Reports the independent operation of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Restructuring of U.S. Bancorp; Importance of the announcement regarding the autonomous operation of the investment banking business; Effectivity of restructuring. INSET: Stone & Youngberg Names Four New VPs.
- Triple-A Scottsdale, Ariz., Goes to Market with GO, Refunding Offerings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p31
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds of general obligation (GO) debt in Scottsdale, Arizona. Amount of the outstanding GO debt; Supervision of the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray on the selling of the GO bond; Bond sales in the city.
- Lightspan Seeks Education in M&A. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the hiring of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray by educational software developer Lightspan Inc. to explore strategic alternatives.
- Piper Jaffray Banker Now Leads Consumer M&A Group. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p4
Announces the appointment of David Jacquin as head of the consumer mergers and acquisitions group of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.
- Piper Jaffray hangs out a new shingle reflecting new name. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, pA4
Reports on the installation of signs reflecting company name changes at the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray office in Wenatchee, Washington.
- Piper's Unique Biotech Solution. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p13
Reports on efforts of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. (BPJ) to urge biotechnology companies with outstanding out-of-money convertible bonds to replace those issue with new ones from BPJ itself. Reasons for its efforts; Convertible exchange offer that was executed by...