- Transfer Pricing in Thailand. Feinschreiber, Robert; Kent, Margaret // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Jun2009, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p29
Robert Feinschreiber and Margaret Kent provide an overview of the Revenue Department of Thailand's transfer pricing regime, looking at how Thailand defines transfer pricing and calculates market price.
- Market report: ResMed announces record quarterly results. // Australian Life Scientist;1/28/2011, p1
Medical device company, ResMed (ASX:RMD), announced a record revenue and income for the quarter ended December 31, 2010, although share price takes a hit.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p33
Presents bond market statistics as of February 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index and prices.
- Market prices. // Colourage;Mar2004, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p74
The article presents market prices of dyes in Mumbai, India as of 15th October, 2003. They are only indicative prices and as such the accuracy of these cannot be guaranteed. They are published only with a view to give an idea of the market conditions. All prices are per kilogram and inclusive of...
- RBPlats interim results June 2013; revenue was up 18.6% to R1.5 billion. // African Business News;8/13/2013, p39
The article reports on an 18.6 percent increase in the revenue of RBPlats as of June 2013. As reported, gross profit almost doubled to 325.2 million rand while net attributable profit more than doubled to 143.6 million rand. Cost containment will remain a core management focus for the company in...
- STOCK OPTIONS, APPRECIATION EIGHTS, AND SECTION 409A. // Practical Accountant;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p16
The article provides information about Notice 2006-4 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Services. The notice was released to set the exercise price of a stock right granted before January 1, 2005, at a price not less than the fair market value of the stock subject to the stock right at the time of the...
- Australian banks: pressured by increasing funding costs. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the decline in the revenue of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the largest bank in Australia. Accordingly, the bank has released unsatisfying results, which have led to declining stock prices for the major Australian banks. The fall comes amid fears that the global credit...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32758, p33
Several charts are presented depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of November 20, 2007 which include the short-term tax-exemption yields, the municipal market data general obligation yields, and the U.S. securities prices.
- IRS Opens New Round Of Audits. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32148, p1
This article reports that with a crop of new agents on duty, the Internal Revenue Service is launching a new series of audits that will scrutinize some issuer holdings of open-market Treasury securities provided by broker-dealers suspected of yield-burning, while also reopening investigations of...