Financial Oxygen, TPG Offer Online Management Platform
- FinancialOxygen Moving Up Food Chain to Muni Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31347, p25
Focuses on the online operations of FinancialOxygen in the U.S. Determination of viable bank clients; Provision of federal fund trading, repurchase agreements, mutual funds, fixed-income and loan services in the Internet; Market targeted by the firm.
- FinancialOxygen Allies With DebtX to Broaden Debt Trading. Chen, Tanya; Clary, Isabelle; Comtois, James; Sandman, John; Schroeder, Mart // Securities Industry News;9/17/2001-9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 37/38, p34
Reports the business alliance of FinancialOxygen and DebtX in the United States. Impact of the World Trade Center disaster on the sales of FinancialOxygen; Flagship product of FinancialOxygen.
- FinancialOxygen Picks Up Slack in Fed Funds Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31228, p32
Reports the use of the trading technology platform of FinancialOxygen by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Assistance for banks, thrifts and credit unions in maintaining liquidity; Availability of repurchase agreements, money market securities and loans; Capacity of the firm to handle high...
- TOO MUCH AIR. // U.S. Banker;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p11
Reports that United States Internet startup FinancialOxygen will post inventories of securities of the biggest banks online. Presentation of yield and price; Formation of the service by British-born Robert Oxenburgh.
- FinancialOxygen Adds Three Banks to Its Online Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p5
Reports on the additional number of banks signing for the online market platform of FinancialOxygen called BankOxygen in the U.S. Citations of the banks added in the trading platform; Expected number of banks to trade on the platform before the end of 2001; Viability of the bond market for...
- Fed Funds, Euro Trading Platform Unveiled. // American Banker;4/5/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 65, p9
Reports on the launch of an online platform DealerOxygen by FinancialOxygen Inc. for the trading of federal funds by financial institutions. Provision to buy for the price offered on federal funds by participating institutions; Launch of BankOxygen, a capital markets online trading platform by...
- BankOxygen, Capital Mart Site, Targets Small Banks. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;1/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p8
Reports on FinancialOxygen's establishment of an Internet trading platform for small to midsize banks that will help their corporate treasurers gain more efficient capital market access to satisfy short-term investment needs. Operation of the BankOxygen Web site as a supermarket site for the...
- Trading Company Bundles CDs for Better Rates. // Community Banker;Jun2002, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p50
Reports the business partnership between Financial Oxygen Inc. and Web CD Exchange Inc. in the U.S. Purpose of bundling certificates of deposits (CD); Average value of the portfolios; Expected CD offers of participating banks.
- B of A Director Joins FinancialOxygen. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;4/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 67, p7
Reports on FinancialOxygen's hiring of Steven A. Wood to run an economic advisory available to subscribers. Wood's previous position at Banc of America Securities.