MSRB Links to Web Sites Showing PAC Contributions
- Critics Question Web Site's 'Worst Spread' Conclusions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p4
Focuses on a bonds-based web site MunicipalBonds.com. Reference to a report regarding transaction reports of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board; Founder of the web site; Overview of a lawsuit filed by Kevin Olson, executive director of the web site against several municipal broker-dealers...
- ICI Calls for MSRB to Create Centralized Disclosure Site. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p1
Reports the recommendation on the creation of a Web site on central disclosure repository by the Investment Company Institute to Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Plans for disclosure improvements; Advantages of the system for investors and other users; Types of information...
- SIFMA Supports MSRB Proposal on ARS. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32863, p1
The article reports on the support given by the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB's) proposal to publicly disseminate information on auction-rate securities (ARS). SIFMA is urging the board to launch the site as...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.
- MSRB starts search for new board members. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p4
Reports on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) March 13, 1998 deadline for receiving recommendations to replace four retiring members and fill one open seat on its 15-member board. Plans to select two bank officials, one securities firm official and two individuals from the...