BNY Mellon Puts CLO Unit Up For Sale
- BNY Mellon Said to Cancel Sale of CLO Unit Alcentra. // American Banker;9/13/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 141, p16
The article reports on the collateralized loan obligations (CLO) market and discusses Bank of New York (BNY) Mellon Corp.'s hiring of Credit Suisse Group Ag custody bank to manage the sale of BNY's CLO unit Alcentra.
- BNY Mellon Appointed For Avoca Capital CLO. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p73
BNY Mellon has been appointed trustee and portfolio administrator on Avoca Capital CLO X, a â‚¬311 million collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- BNY Mellon Creates New Link With Bloomberg for Collateral Management. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p193
BNY Mellon has established a new link with Bloomberg to help clients further optimize their collateral management.
- HY Makes a Comeback as CDO Collateral. // Bank Loan Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p1
Focuses on high yield collateralized debt obligation (CDO) in the United States. Highlights of the first CDO conference of the Bond Market Association.
- S&P study finds upside in perceived CDO wasteland. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;3/31/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p4
Reports that more than 90% of global collateralized debt obligations (CDO) ratings have not experienced any downgrades since issuance through 2002, according to the Standard & Poor's study. Degree of stability for CDOs backed by corporate bonds; Increase in U.S. CDO dollar volume; Deterioration...
- Highland Sues To Stay on As CLO Manager. A. B. // Leveraged Finance News;4/16/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses the attempt by Highland Capital Management LP to hinder Bank of New YorkMellon Corp., Babson Capital Management LLC, and Citigroup Inc. from eliminating it as a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) portfolio manager. It highlights the complaint filed by Highland in a state...
- BNY Mellon launches emerging market corporate debt fund. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;3/5/2012, p17
The article reports on the launch of the BNY Mellon Emerging Markets Corporate Debt fund launched by BNY Mellon. It is stated that Insight Investment will manage the BNY Mellon Emerging Markets Corporate Debt fund. According to Alan Mearns, chief executive officer (CEO) of BNY Mellon Asset...
- Citi and Highland Capital Battle Over Control of CLO. Bisbey, Allison // American Banker;4/18/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 60, p5
The article focuses on Highland Capital Management and discusses a contract dispute related to a collateralized loan obligation (CLO). Highland Capital filed a complaint against Citigroup Inc., Bank of New York Mellon, and Babson Capital Management in Dallas County, Texas and claimed Citigroup...
- 40Â¦86 Advisors Preps $350M Silver Creek CLO. Parise, Alexandra // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p27
The article reports that Carmel, India-based fixed income investment advisor 40/86 Advisors Inc. has planned to introduce a $350 million collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in 2014.