Perkins & Marie Debuts in Claims Trading
- Nortel Auction Boosts Bankruptcy Claims Trading. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p12
The article reports on the trading in the bankruptcy claims of Nortel Networks as of June 2011. It highlights the June 30, 2011 filing of notice of the sale of Nortel's portfolio of technology patents for 4.5 billion U.S. dollars. It also reports on the 3.25 million U.S. dollar and 1,236...
- Perkins & Marie Calender's files Ch. 11. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/27/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by Perkins & Marie Callender's Inc., and its plan on closing its 65 restaurants and shifting its majority control to a private equity, Wayzata Investment Partners LLC.
- Lehman Creditors Draft Their Own Payment Plan. // American Banker;4/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 53, p16
The article discusses a plan put forth by creditors of bankrupt investment bank Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. to satisfy claims against the bank.
- Autumn is In the Air. O’Neil, Greg // Michigan Banker;Oct2015, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including a conference of banking managers and directors, poor cybersecurity, and bankruptcy of financial firm Lehman Brothers.
- Lehman Gets Approval for Final Phase of Bankruptcy. // American Banker;12/7/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 188, p11
The article discusses Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.'s bankruptcy and the defunct securities firm's liquidation plan that was approved by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge James Peck.
- Food Craze. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/31/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p5
An interview with Paul Hastings partner Jesse Austin on the various dynamics of restaurant bankruptcies in the U.S. is presented. Austin attributes the bankruptcy trend to more leverage on restaurant companies and insufficient liquidity. He discusses the bankruptcy of Perkins & Marie...
- Marie Callender's Brands Sold. Noto, Anthony // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p8
The article reports on the acquisition by Omaha, Nebraska-based ConAgra Foods of Perkins & Marie Callender's frozen dinners and desserts business for 57.5 million dollars in June 2011 before the latter filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. According to a ConAgra Foods spokesperson, the...
- Perkins & Marie Callender's Files Chapter 11. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p25
The article discusses the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and a restructuring plan by Memphis, Tennessee-based Perkins & Marie Callender's restaurant chain on July 14, 2011. With 290 million U.S. dollars in assets and 441 million dollars in debt, Perkins will file bankruptcy with the U.S....
- Perkins & Marie Callender's Files Chapter 11. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p5
This article reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy by Perkins & Marie Callender's, owner of casual dining restaurants in the U.S. An agreement has been reached by the company with creditors on the principal terms of its restructuring plan. The company posted assets of 290 million U.S....