Banks Shopping $1.2B TL for Emdeon
- BAML Sets Pricing on Emdeon's TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p10
The article reports that the pricing on a 1.2 billion U.S. dollar term loan Emdeon is seeking to fund its buyout by The Blackstone Group has been set by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Banks Shop $12B Cov-Lite Loan for Emdeon LBO. // Leveraged Finance News;9/5/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p2
The article offers news briefs in the leveraged finance sector in the U.S. Emdeon Inc. acquires a 1.2 billion dollars covenant-lite term loan to help finance its 3 billion buyout by the Blackstone Group. CIT Group Inc. closes a new 2 billion dollar revolving credit facility with a bank...
- Emdeon Seeks Loan to Help Its Buyout. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;8/30/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 134, p6
Brief information is given about Emdeon Inc.'s loan package to help finance its $3 billion buyout by Blackstone Group that includes a $1.2 billion covenant-lite term loan.
- Banks to Launch $1.325B CF for Emdeon Thursday. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p1
The article reports that a group of banks, consisting of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs, will launch a 1.325 billion U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility backing Blackstone Group's buyout of Emdeon.
- Kinetic, Emdeon Selling $1.275B in Bonds. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p16
The article reports on the plan of Kinetic Concepts and Emdeon to launch a combined 1.275 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds in October 2011.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 158, p2
The article reports on a collaboration of Emdeon of Nashville, Tennessee with The Mitre Corp. of Bedford Massachusetts/McLean, Virginia to show the feasibility of using the open source healthcare data (hData) format in an electronic clinical healthcare information exchange environment.
- Santa Ana Healthcare Services Firm Sold. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;6/30/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p10
The article reports on the sale of Santa Ana, California-based healthcare technology services company Capario to revenue and payment cycle solutions provider Emdeon Inc. for $115 million.
- Emdeon Buys PE-Backed Capario. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/30/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p8
The article reports that Emdeon Inc. is acquiring Santa Ana, California-based technology company Capario Inc. from private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
- New Leader at Revenue Cycle Firm Emdeon. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;10/2/2013, p1
The article announces that Neil E. de Crescenzo has been appointed president of clearinghouse vendor Emdeon Inc.