Van Eck Raising Euro Junk Bond ETF
- Van Eck Tackles Latin Debt. // Research;Jul2011, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p18
The article announces the launch of an issuing markets bond exchange traded fund (ETF) linked to a Latin American debt by Van Eck Global in the U.S.
- Van Eck Converting HOLDRS. Delegge, Ronald L. // Research;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that a bid was placed by Van Eck Global to convert assets for six Merrill Lynch-sponsored holding company depositary receipts (HOLDR) into its Market Vectors exchange-traded funds (ETF) line.
- Tapping Energy Prices. // Research;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p22
The article discusses the introduction of an exchange traded fund (ETF), Market Vectors Unconventional Oil & Gas ETF (FRAK), by Van Eck Global that targets energy sector.
- Institutionalized: High Yield ETFs Fill Trading Gap. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/9/2013, p1
The article reports on the trends among institutionalized investors to access the junk bond market through the high yield (HY) exchange-traded funds (ETFs). According to a report from credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings Ltd., the junk bond ETFs are the most performing trading investment in the...
- Muni Funds with Punch. Delegge, Ronald L. // Research;Jan2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the municipal bond exchange-traded funds (ETFs) of the company Van Eck Global, which is reportedly attracting assets and accolades.
- A Play for High Yield. // Research;Jul2012, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p26
The article offers information regarding the new fund, Market Vectors Emerging Markets High Yield Bond exchange traded funds (ETF) (HYEM) introduced by investment management company Van Eck Global. It confirms an increase of 265 percent in the EM high-yield bond market. Also included are views...
- AHEAD OF THE CURVE. D. B. // Registered Rep;Sep2011, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p30
The article reports on a number of mutual fund investors who got the correct timing of withdrawing their money before the market selloff from August 8-12, 2011 in the U.S. It notes on the success of investors in drawing 22.9 billion dollars of the U.S. stocks, which is regarded as the greatest...
- NEWS SCAN: PRODUCTS. // Money Management Executive;11/17/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p3
The article offers brief information on investment product launches including the ISE Cyber Security Index from ISE ETF Ventures, Market Vectors ChinaAMC China Bond exchange traded fund (ETF) from Van Eck Global, and the MFS Meridian Funds from MFS Investment Management.
- Flavour of the month. HELY, SUSAN // Money (Australia Edition);Jul2015, Issue 180, p65
The article discusses the increasing interest of Australian investors in the exchange traded fund (ETF) market. Topics explored include the business collaboration between the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) and ETF Securities, the availability of a significant number of ETF options...