CIT Closes $2B Revolver
- CIT Cuts 1st-Lien Borrowing Costs With a Refinancing. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p4
The article reports that the speciality finance company CIT Group Inc., which underwent corporate prepackaged bankruptcy in 2009, has refinanced 3 billion dollars and prepaid 1 billion dollar of its first-lien debt.
- International Paper raises $470 million. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the $470 million raised by International Paper Co. through syndication of banks in order to refinance its $650.8 million bank term loan. It cites that the new term will be able to move the maturity of loan terms from August 2009 to March 2012. Moreover, it mentions that...
- Milacron seeks refinancing with more favorable terms. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;4/18/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p0004
The article reports that Milacron LLC has proposed 140 million dollars in new term loan on April 11, 2011 to refinance its existing debt in a low cost capital and more favorable terms. Milacron chief financial officer (CFO) John Francy said that the company seeks senior secured term loan to...
- CIT Plans Large HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p6
The article reports on the plan of CIT Group to issue a bond offering whose proceeds will be used to refinance outstanding debt.
- BofA to Shop $3B TL for CIT Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p4
The article unveils the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a three billion U.S. dollar term loan to help CIT Group refinance its existing debt.
- Banks Talk Price on $3B CIT TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p10
The article reports that a bank group led by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch has started negotiating price on a three billion U.S. dollar term loan to help CIT Group refinance its existing debt.
- Coupon Lowered on CIT Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p3
The article reports that a bank group led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch has lowered the coupon on a term loan for CIT Group.
- White: CIT would be hard to replace. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;7/20/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p29
The article reports on the views of Bew White, owner of casual furniture supplier Summer Classics that CIT Group would be difficult to be replace in lending sector in the U.S. According to White, it is very difficult for a business to move a line of credit, questioning whether the government...
- Banks Shop $12B Cov-Lite Loan for Emdeon LBO. // Leveraged Finance News;9/5/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p2
The article offers news briefs in the leveraged finance sector in the U.S. Emdeon Inc. acquires a 1.2 billion dollars covenant-lite term loan to help finance its 3 billion buyout by the Blackstone Group. CIT Group Inc. closes a new 2 billion dollar revolving credit facility with a bank...