PineBridge Closes Galaxy XI CLO
- PineBridge Prices $414M CLO. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/7/2013, p9
The article reports that asset management firm PineBridge Investments priced a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) worth 414 million dollars through investment banking firm Goldman Sachs at London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 110 basis points (bps), as of October 2013.
- Ares CLO Sees Initial Pricing. // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p5
The article reports on the initial price guidance issued by Goldman Sachs on certain slices of a 400 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) it is arranging for Ares Management.
- My regrets, by the boss of Goldman. Nick Goodway // Evening Standard;11/13/2013, p43
IN an amazing mea culpa, Goldman Sachs chief executive Lloyd Blankfein has said he regrets the bank's involvement in some complex financial products ahead of the financial crash in 2008.
- Secondary market often determines a CDO's worth, investors say. DG // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the growth of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) secondary market in the U.S. Estimated amount of CDO secondary paper traded in 2001, according to Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley; Two-distressed arbitrage cashflow high-yield CDOs, with triple-C buckets in the high-teens to...
- Pinebridge Returns to European CLO Market. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/25/2013, p12
The article reports that Pinebridge Investments is returning to Europe's collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market since the financial crisis, with the issuance of â‚¬335 million of variable funding notes and floating-rate notes in Euro-Galaxy III CLO. The terms of the deal indicate the...
- CLO Manager Shakeout May Come Early. Clouse, Carol J. // Leveraged Finance News;11/10/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p1
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at asset management firm PineBridge Investments, is presented. Topics discussed by Lapham include the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market, the impact of the risk retention rules on the increase in volume, and the effect of the...
- PineBridge Sees CLO Manager Shakeout Sooner, Not Later. Clouse, Carol J. // Asset Securitization Report;Dec2014, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p16
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at the company PineBridge Investments, is presented. When asked about his plans regarding the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in 2015, he replied that the firm will continue putting emphasis on CLO. He talked about the firm's plan...
- S&P: Weekly CLO Pipeline Falls to $11.87B. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/12/2014, p24
The article offers information related to collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) charged by Standard and Poor (S&P) 500 index as of May 6, 2014. Topics discussed include the decline of $11.87 billion noted by S&P, optional redemption for CLOs, and bookrunners for CLOs such as financial services...
- CLO Manager Shakeout May Come Earlier Than Expected. Clouse, Carol J. // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/13/2014, p1
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at PineBridge Investments, is presented. He talks about the challenges in the collatralized loan obigation (CLO) market and retention risks. He explains that they came out slow to have issues such as the Galaxy XVII. He says that their...