Transamerica to Launch Global Tactical Income Fund
- Generating Income with Dividend ETFs. Lydon, Tom // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p30
The article discusses investing in exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that focus on dividend-paying stocks. The author discusses the various ways in which dividend ETFs select stocks, ETFs that track what are commonly referred to as smart beta indices, and dividend ETFs that are actively managed....
- High-quality income stock ETFs. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/18/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p1
The article discusses the use of the Quadrix stock rating system to find the best income selections among diversified U.S. stock exchange-traded funds (ETF). It presents a table showing the top ETFs among funds that pay dividends at least quarterly and yielding at least 1.9 percent. Two standout...
- Get Paid! Korn, Donald Jay // Black Enterprise;Sep2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p30
The article provides tips on investing in dividend stocks which are the distribution of cash that companies pay shareholders on a quarterly basis. Several advantages of dividend-bearing stocks are explained such as yield, tax shelter, quality and safety. It differentiates between mutual funds...
- Not All Dividends and Dividend ETFs Are Alike. Hamman, Noah // Investment Advisor;Jul2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the differences of dividend types and the associated risks and vulnerabilities in the U.S. It discusses the downside of master limited partnerships (MLPs) and MLP (ETFs). It also offers strategies on how to address the drawbacks in exchange traded funds (ETFs) such as...
- Confusing MLP Benchmarks. // American Banker;5/17/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 76, p7
The article discusses investing in the master limited partnership (MLP) market, the issues of taxation and variation in MLP indexes, and how MLP and exchange-traded fund benchmarks are tracked.
- Reliable dividends from less-than-obvious places. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;May2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p8
The article discusses alternatives for investors in search of dividend income. The author observes that dividend yields for many large-capitalization companies in the Standard & Poor's 500 stock index are meager. Although small-capitalization firms sometimes pay respectable dividends, in March...
- New ETF makes dividends a priority. Hely, Susan // Money (Australia Edition);Jun2010, Issue 124, p14
The article recommends the Russell Australia High Dividend Index exchange-traded fund (ETF), which is listed on the Australian share market and is traded under the stock exchange code, RDV.
- SSgA ETFs Offer Income, Inflation Protection. // Plan Advisor News;2013, p3
No abstract available.
- MLPs: 'A Place in Every Portfolio'. RUSOFF, JANE WOLLMAN // Research;Jul2013, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p25
The article focuses on the benefits of investing in master limited partnerships described by the advisors and other experts of the U.S. It informs that MLPs offer tax benefits that are not available with common stock. It mentions that MLPs are the conservative investments that present a constant...