Paul Hastings Adds to Lev Finance Practice
- Sterling effort. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p6
Reports on the direction into English law that the New York law firm Shearman and Sterling is making. What the firm has done in respect of this.
- Shearman signs best friends agreement with Italian tax boutique. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/18/2013, p12
The article reports that a cooperation agreement has been made by Shearman & Sterling LLP with Italian tax boutique Tremonti Vitali Romagnoli Piccardi e Associati to provide clients a more integrated service on tax advice.
- Shearman plans a radical strategy rethink to boost litigation revenue. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;10/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on the radical strategy of Shearman & Sterling LLP which aims to increase its global litigation revenues in the U.S.
- Law Firm Cuts Costs With Web-based PSA. Harding, Elizabeth U. // Software Magazine;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- Shearman & Sterling appointment. // Mining World;Jun2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p21
The article announces that Christophe Asselineau was recruited by Shearman & Sterling LLP to improve its business practices in Africa's emerging markets.
- Shearman leads the City charge. // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/25/2014, p1
The article focuses on the positive financial performance of the U.S.-based international law firm Shearman & Sterling LLP as declared by the company in the week ending February 22, 2014, and also mentions the articles published in the website www.thelawyer.com.
- Shearman's Yukos: the epic pay day. // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/29/2014, p1
The article reports that the law firm Shearman & Sterling LLP has won its decade-long, 50bn dollars arbitration battle for Yukos shareholders against the Russian state.
- Shearman hikes global tax practice with four partners. // Lawyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p9
Reports on the move of the Shearman & Sterling law firm to add four partners for its international tax practice. Information on the lawyers hired by the company; Background of the lawyers; Details on the international tax practice of the company; Reason of Shearman for expanding its...
- Shearman makes its Deutsche mark. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;4/29/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the office closures of international law firm Shearman & Sterling in Germany as of May 2013, with information on the U.S. firm's European management.