Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11
- Nebraska Book Gets Ok for DIP Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/25/2011, p22
The article reports that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware has allowed college bookstore operator Nebraska Book to borrow as much 200 million U.S. dollars to fund its operations while in bankruptcy.
- Nebraska Book Wins Court Approval. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/29/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p7
This article reports on the decision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware, to approve a disclosure statement issued by Nebraska Book Co.
- Nebraska Book Restructures Debt. // Educational Marketer;7/4/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the debt restructuring of Nebraska Book Co. through voluntary bankruptcy. It states that the company decided to restructure its debt citing declined in revenue, increasing competition with other online textbook rentals, and due dates in 2012 and 2013. According to its...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p7
The article offers news briefs related to education in the U.S. as of July 16, 2012. NBC Acquisition Corp. and its subsidiary Nebraska Book Co. have recovered from bankruptcy a year after NBC has filed for protection in June 2011. Pearson Digital Learning has launched the Pearson Affordable...
- Books come from Nebraska. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the pricing of a issue by Nebraska Books Company which is value at $135 million. Insight on the original value of the issue; Information on Moody's Investors Services and Standard & Poor; Amount of discount debentures sold by the company.
- Nebraska Book Turns to Ch.11. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p13
This article reports on the plan of Nebraska Book Co. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2011.
- Financial Brief ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/22/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the fall of revenue at Lincoln, Nebraska-based Nebraska Book Co. in its fiscal second quarter.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/11/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the increase in the revenues of the used textbook wholesaler Nebraska Book Co. during the first quarter of fiscal 2001.
- Sales Rise at Nebraska Book Co. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 51, p16
Deals with the sales of Nebraska Book Co. for the first six months of 1998. Percentage increase of the company's sales; Details on the sales of the wholesale unit of the company; Reason for the sales increase.