Rent-A-Center To Refi Senior Credit Facility in Q3
- Rent-A-Center Launches $850M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/24/2014, p2
The article reports on the $850 million loan secured by American furniture and electronics rent-to-own company Rent-A-Center Inc. in 2014 to repay its existing debt.
- Ads promote renting to avoid debt. // Furniture/Today;12/22/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p16
The article focuses on the campaign "Credit Free Life" by renting-to-own (RTO) retailer Rent-A-Center Inc. The campaign uses a 60-second television commercials, radio and newspaper advertisements, electronic mail and Web microsite at www.CreditFreeLife.com in promoting its message that consumers...
- Rent-A-Center Remains on Downgrade Review. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/3/2014, p7
The article reports on the Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s Ba1 rating on Rent-A-Center Inc.'s proposed $850 million loan refinancing package. It states that the Plano, Texas-based rent-to-own franchise received a weak speculative grade liquidity '4' rating following weak fourth-quarter...
- BofA And CS In The Market For Encore LBO. // Bank Loan Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans. Merrill Corp. is increasing its present credit facility with a $200 million and seven lien term loan that was arranged by Credit Suisse. Rent-A-Center Inc. also announced plans to refinance its current senior secured debt with an added $600...
- RAC earnings up 10.2% in 4Q. // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p45
Reports the net earnings of Rent-A-Center (RAC) in Plano, Texas. Growth of RAC total revenues; Revision of the normal rates and contract terms of the company; Expansion plans of the company.
- RAC reports revenue gain of 11.7% in 2Q. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p30
Focuses on the revenue report of Rent-A-Center in Plano, Texas. Improvement on revenue and control costs; Addition and consolidation of stores; Amount of debt paid by Rent-A-Center.
- RAC contributes to Big Brothers/Sisters program. // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p30
Reports on the fund raising campaign of Rent-A-Center stores across the United States for Big Brother Big Sisters of America. Minimum donation guaranteed by the company.
- RAC sales jump with Rent-Way buy. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p38
The article reports on the increase of the revenues of Rent-A-Center Inc. during the third quarter of 2007 in the U.S.
- Rent-A-Center acquires provider of financing. // Furniture/Today;1/3/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p32
The article reports on the acquisition of Rent-A-Center Inc. to Retail Store Inc., which is believed to create value for its stockholders and adds a revenue of 100 million dollars in 2012.