CineMedia Markets Bonds for TL Takedown
- National CineMedia Prices HY to Repay TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p10
The article reports on the 200 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds issued by National CineMedia, the proceeds of which the Centennial, Colorado-based movie theater advertising provider will use to pay back its term loan debt.
- National CineMedia Screens $315M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p9
The article reports on the 315-million U.S. dollar high yield bond offer from National CineMedia.
- PPL Energy Sells $600M Junk Bonds to Repay Revolver. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p24
The article reports on 600 million dollars junk bonds that PPL Energy has sold to repay short term loans under its revolving credit facilities.
- Rotech Comes to HY Market with $225M Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p12
This article reports on the plan of U.S. medical equipment provider Rotech Healthcare to sell junk bonds to help pay down a term loan in 2010.
- Omnova Plans $450M in Debt for Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the plan of Omnova Solutions, specialty chemical and polymer supplier, to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds and close a 200 million U.S. dollars term loan to fund an acquisition.
- Second Time Lucky For Huntsman. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Huntsman LLC was able to upsize the high yield bond deal and secure a 11.625 percent coupon. Plans of using the proceeds to pay down its revolver and term loan; Activities of Huntsman's management team; Future plans of the company.
- Calpine Hits Market with $1.2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p12
This article reports on the plan of energy supplier Calpine to issue junk bonds to repay term loan debt in 2011.
- Banks to Launch inVentiv Roadshow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p23
The article discusses the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to carry out roadshows for inVentiv Health's 275 million U.S. dollars junk bond offering and 525 million U.S. dollars term loan.
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p34
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are preparing to market a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan and a 675 million U.S. dollar high yield bond offering to support the acquisition of MultiPlan by BC Partners and Silver Lake.