Harbinger Makes Add-On Bond Offer
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;1/7/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p9
A table is presented of issuers who completed high yield deals which includes Harbinger Group Inc., Avaya Inc., and EPE Holdings LLC.
- Three Cos Sell $1.46B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p48
The article reports on the high yield bonds issued by three companies. New York-based Harbinger Group managed to sell senior secured notes worth 700 million U.S. dollars. Texas-based Rain CII Carbon appointed bookrunners Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo in its dual-currency bond deal....
- Harbinger Offers $650M in Bonds for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p5
The article reports on the senior secured notes worth 650 million dollars issued by New York-based Harbinger Group in December 2012.
- Chemtura, Harbinger Sell $675M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p50
The article reports that specialty chemical maker Chemtura and software products and services provider Harbinger Group have priced junk bonds on the primary market for a combined 675 million dollars.
- Three Cos Add $750M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p43
The article reports that specialty chemical maker Chemtura, guitar maker Gibson Brands and software provider Harbinger Group have brought a total of 750 million dollars in potential deals to the junk bond primary market forward calendar as of July 2013.
- Three Issuers Selling $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p19
The article reports that 3 companies namely Harbinger Group, Waterjet Holdings and Masonite International has added a combined 500 million U.S. dollars in potential new junk bonds to the primary market.
- Harbinger, Masonite Sell $325M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p23
The article reports that holding company Harbinger Group and Masonite Interational came to the junk bond market and sold a combined 325 million U.S. dollars in notes.
- The Morning Brief: Philip Falcone's Stunning Severance Package. Taub, Stephen // AR Magazine;12/15/2014, p4
The article announces the resignation of Philip Falcone as chief executive officer and chairman of the board at diversified holding company Harbinger Group.
- tsl profile. Wubbe, Elieen // Secured Lender;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p44
The article presents a profile of Massachusetts-based investment company Salus Capital Partners. Topics include its beginnings as a subsidiary of Harbinger Group Inc., its growth in the lower and middle retail market since its founding in 2011, and the milestones it achieved in 2014 including...