AMC Price Talk at 7.75%
- High Yield Plays Musical Chairs in London/NY. Clouse, Carol J.; Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;07/31/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the performance of Bank of America in the junk bond market in Europe. Senior high yield professionals lost by the firm to Dresdner Kleinworth Benson; Replacements for the executives; News from other firms.
- AMC Prices $700M in HY for Spin-Off. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p15
The article reports on the 700 million dollars worth of high yield junk bonds that were sold by cable channel operator AMC Networks as of June 27, 2011 to help finance the firm's spin-off from parent firm Cablevision.
- Europe's HY Battle Continues for Firms. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;10/16/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p3
Focuses on the battle for high yield junk bond market among investment banks in Europe. Status of the junk bond market; Information on the dispute in Bank of America; Possibilities for movement across asset classes.
- Eldorado, AMC, Sequa Sell $1.55B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p11
The article reports on the outcome of the high yield bond issuances made by three firms. Canadian firm Eldorado Gold sold senior unsecured notes worth 600 million dollars. New York-based cable channel operator AMC Networks issued senior notes to refinance its outstanding term loan B debt. Sequa...
- J. Crew HY Deal to Hit the Road Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
This article announces the plan of Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a roadshow for a high yield bond offering for J. Crew.
- MARKET NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p12
The article offers market news briefs related to the stock market in the U.S. such as the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance of 15 billion dollars for 2012 projected by Bank of America Corp. and the increase of junk bond and leveraged loan issuance in 2012 according to a Barclays...
- US Marketed High Yield Bond Rankings 2011 vs 2010. // Leveraged Finance News;10/3/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p7
A table is presented which lists the comparison of the rankings of the marketed high yield bond in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011 including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- Junk Debt Markets Could Absorb LBO Revival. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p22
The article focuses on the possible effect of junk bond markets to the volume recuperation of leveraged buyouts (LBO) in the U.S. Several researchers from Bank of America Merrill Lynch have noted the factors of LBO recuperation including equity valuations, resurgence of credit market, and the...
- Fridson: High Yield Debt liVery Cheap". A. B.; M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;7/9/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 28, p2
The article reports on the views of BNP Paribas Investment Partners LC credit strategist Martin Fridson on junk bonds. Fridson reportedly believes that junk bonds are inexpensive despite concerns about the global economy. It adds that the fair value of junk bonds on the Bank of America Merrill...