Price Talk Set on Cumulus' $2.04B TL
- Cumulus Sets Price Talk on $2B Term Loan. // Leveraged Finance News;6/27/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to several corporate term loans. Cumulus Media Inc., the radio broadcaster company, has made price talk on a seven-year 2.04-billion-dollar term loan from JP Morgan Chase for its acquisition of Citadel Broadcasting Corp. Chemicals manufacturer Ashland...
- Cumulus Increases Interest Rate on $2.04B Facility. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/18/2011, p13
The article focuses on the interest rate and structure change of Cumulus Media's two billion U.S. dollars credit facility, which will finance the acquisition of Citadel Broadcasting.
- Citadel's $1.5B TLB Slides. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
This article reports on the decline in the price of Citadel Broadcasting's term loan B on February 12, 2010 as the company announced the impending elimination of 1.4 billion U.S. dollars in debt as part of its reorganization plan.
- Cumulus San Francisco Complex Features Historic Stations, Bayview. Greenhouse, Mark // Radio Magazine;Feb2016, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the Cumulus San Francisco Complex located in California which features several radio stations. Topics discussed include the design of the facility drafted by architectural firm SHP Leading Design, the history of the building which founded by broadcasting company...
- Radio merger is completed, now the waiting begins. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;9/23/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p12
The article offers news briefs related to mass media in Tucson, Arizona. The merger between Cumulus Media Inc. and Citadel Broadcasting Corp. has been finished. The football game of the University of Arizona Wildcat will be shown on Fox Sports Net on October 1, 2011. Clear Channel Communications...
- Changes likely after soon-to-be radio merger is complete. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;9/9/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p16
The article offers news briefs related to mass media industry in Arizona. Cumulus Media Inc. has acquired Citadel Broadcasting Corp. for 2.4 billion dollars. The Memorial Entertainment Television (ME TV) Southern Arizona channel was launched on KOLD's digital channel. Mountain KWMT 92.9-2-FM...
- NEWS ROUNDUP. // Radio World;10/5/2011, p2
The article offers news briefs related to radio broadcasting in the U.S. Cumulus Media Inc. acquires Citadel Broadcasting Corp., making Cumulus to position itself as the largest pure-play radio broadcaster in the nation. Livio Radio introduces the Bluetooth-enabled Internet Radio Car Kit, which...
- No More Dead Air? Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that small- and middle-market advisors in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. are hoping that confidence in local lenders be improved by recent merger and acquisition deals. Cumulus Media Inc. signed a deal with Citadel Broadcasting Corp. worth 2.4 billion U.S. dollars. On...
- Demand Flexes Two Up, One Down. S. Y. // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p1
No abstract available.