Innkeeper USA Claims Trading Spikes in May
- Judge OKs Innkeeper USA's Reorganization Plan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p11
The article reports on the approval granted by a judge to Innkeeper USA Trust's reorganization plan, which would allow the real estate investment trust (REIT) to exit bankruptcy.
- Consistent REIT portfolio growth a remnant of 1990s. Dela Cruz, Tony // Hotel & Motel Management;9/19/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 16, p41
This article focuses on the consistent hotel real-estate investment trusts (REIT) portfolio growth in the U.S. MeriStar Hospitality Corp. and Innkeepers USA Trust want to keep their lines of credit in good standing because of the tendency for REIT to overextend their reach. At MeriStar...
- Apollo Buying Innkeepers USA. // National Mortgage News;4/23/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p43
The article reports on the acquisition of Innkeepers USA Trust, a hotel real estate investment trust, by Apollo Investment Corp. in the U.S. Innkeepers is being acquired by Apollo for $1.5 billion. According to a report, the purchase price includes $17.75 per Innkeepers share in cash and the...
- Bankruptcy Report. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/8/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p8
This article reports on the plans of Jackson Hewitt Tax Service and Innkeepers USA Trust to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2011.
- TRANSACTIONS. // Lodging Hospitality;5/15/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p24
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry. JER Partners Acquisitions IV, LLC is purchasing Highland Hospitality Corp. for $2 billion. Apollo Investment Corp. has signed an agreement to acquire Innkeepers USA Trust, a real estate investment trust. Red Roof Inns has been...
- REITs Disburse Asset Management Function. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p6
Argues that the title `asset manager' fails to really exist as a function in real estate investment trusts. Reasons behind this trend.
- Don't alter estate plan for wrong reason. Otte, John // Southern Farmer (1541-2008);Jul2011, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p25
The article discusses the importance of real estate trust planning in reducing taxes, providing management assistance for surviving spouses and precluding redirection of assets to a new spouse at the second death.
- Study Backs REITs as 'Core Portfolio Asset' // National Mortgage News;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the research commissioned by the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trust for the consideration of a core portfolio asset by that Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) in the U.S. Conduct of the study by Ibbotson Associates; Aim to analyze the REIT stocks; Urge for more...
- Untitled. Clarence-Smith, Louisa // Estates Gazette;6/18/2016, Issue 938, p1
The article focuses on a 7.8% increase in net asset value for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Ltd. in its final year results for 2016. It is mentioned that a 7.8% increase in NAV per share has been reported by the REIT which sold five smaller, lower-yielding assets and bought two assets....