Banks Launch Roadshow For Rural Metro HY
- Citi Announces $5B Repurchase Plan. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;10/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 199, p20
Reports on the approval of the 5 billion dollars in common bonds repurchase by Citigroup Inc. Announcement of quarterly dividend per share; Statement from Citigroup; Claims on 919 million dollars surplus from 2000.
- Tocumen plans new $650 million bond issue. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/15/2015, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p2
The article reports that administrators of Tocumen Airport in Panama plans to issue 650 million dollars second bond issue with Citigroup Inc. until September 2015.
- News from Citi, Hedge Fund Rumor Trigger Flight from Bank Bonds. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;10/9/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 194, p1
Reports that following speculation that a hedge fund was liquidating the holdings of Citigroup, and the company's announcement of additional losses from exposure to foreign markets, investors released their bank bonds on October 8, 1998. How foreign markets affected Citigroup's third quarter...
- N.C. County Readies First 'Window' Variable-Rate Debt. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p6
The article reports on the move of local government of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina in issuing window variable-rate debt, which is a product of Citi, in 2009 in the U.S. It states that a $120 million of window variable-rate general obligation refunding bonds are to be issued by the county....
- Citi Combines HY Bond/Loan Teams. S.I. // High Yield Report;11/13/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p2
Reports on Citigroup Inc.'s merger of its leveraged loan group with its high yield capital markets team in an effort to keep up with the increasing closeness between syndicated loans and high-yield bonds and provide clients with a one-stop shop for leveraged finance.
- ONEOK to Offer Eight-Year Senior Notes. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;8/13/2015, p6
The article reports that ONEOK Partners will issue 500 million U.S. dollars under its existing shelf registration with Citigroup as the sole bookrunner for the offering.
- Citigroup Gains 2nd Credit Rating for Securitization of Prosper Loans. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/4/2015, p2
The article focuses on the expected broaden investor interest on the third securitization of unsecured consumer loans by investment banking company Citigroup originated by marketplace lender Prosper is rated by both Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings, after it will be rated by both...
- Munis Finish Flat as $500M Chicago GO Deal Prices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34443, p1
Top-rated municipal bonds ended unchanged on Tuesday, according to traders, as Chicago's $500 million of general obligation bonds came to market in the primary. Citigroup repriced the Windy City's GO refunding bonds to lower yields on some maturities.
- Smooth service continues despite Rural/Metro bankruptcy filing. Petrillo, Alan M. // Inside Tucson Business;
The article reports that fire protection service provider Rural/Metro Corp. continues its operation to fire districts in Tucson, Arizona despite its filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.