Credit Agricole Taps Jaime Frontera for Syndication
- Credit Agricole Taps Jaime Frontera for Syndication. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jaime Frontera by Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank as managing director in the loan syndications group in New York City.
- Der BodenstÃ¤ndige. Dowen, Jonas // Die Bank;jul2012, Issue 7, p86
The article presents a profile of Jean-Paul Chifflet who since 1973 has held various posts at the French Bank CrÃ©dit Agricole S.A. and its subsidiaries, and since March 2010, has been the bank's CEO. Topics include Chifflet's responses to the European debt crisis and his philosophy of doing...
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;6/7/2014, Issue 1373, p03
The article reports on the advisory mandates gained by the CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank SA, a corporate, and an investment banking entity based in Paris, France due to its global property services, and major requirements in London, England.
- CrÃ©dit Agricole Hires NY-Based HY Trader. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p12
The article announces the appointment of Daniel Mena as managing director at CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Worldwide HY a Hot Item for CrÃ©dit Agricole. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p17
The article reports on the expansion of CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in the U.S. and Europe, particularly in the sector for high yield (HY) bonds.
- Agricole Weighs Greece Euro Exit. // American Banker;6/14/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 92, p3
The article focuses on Credit Agricole, a French bank that is making contingency plans for its retail banking unit Emporiki Bank of Greece in case Greece exits the euro zone, noting the estimated cost of Greece's departure to Credit Agricole.
- Â£60m refi for Almacantar's Caa HOuse. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;5/10/2014, Issue 1369, p05
The article focuses on the 60-million-pound refinancing deal secured by property company Almacantar from Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. for the offices at 43-59 Kingsway and 1 Kemble Street in London, England in 2014.
- IN BRIEF. // Employers Law;Jun2011, p8
This section offers employment court cases news briefs. The Court of Appeals agreed with the non-discrimination of the police conclusion of the tribunal in the case Aitken v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis. In the case Birmingham City Council v Beck and others, the circumstances are...
- HÃ¶herer Kundennutzen durch digitale Banking Plattform. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 22, p32
The article announces the introduction of online banking by French bank CrÃ©dit Agricole in collaboration with consulting firm BearingPoint and offers further information online at www.bearingpoint.com.